Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

"Love" gets published

K.C.

My heart did a gazillion flutters for you! I'm excited for you! This is awesome. I know you can't reveal too much info, but is the title still going to be the same? Published under what name? KC Grim? Just so I know to look out for it. :D

Awww thanks so much guys! I don't think I could have done this without your support.

Maria, I'm dancing with ya babe!

Andy, I love writing so much, I'm so super-duper-thrilled to have the awesome people here at GA read my stories and now I also get to share it with the world...I'm on cloud nine!

John, the publisher likes the title so we are going to try to keep it the same. K.C. Grim is my real name so that's what it will be published under.

Thanks, Riley, Graeme, Benji and Tim, all of your encouragement means the world to me Posted Image

Wow 3 posts at once! Posted Image

Thanks Breeze and Jonathan!

Edited by KC Grim

Wow, Congrats!

Great to hear that you are now published :)

Do you know where it will get distributed? Boston probably might have a few bookstores that will carry it.

(I am still writing as a hobbyist, but I am so glad you took it to the next level.)

Thanks W_L, i'll let everyone know more when I do. :)

Frosty! I'm always glad to see someone who enjoys my quirkiness. Thanks so much for all of your help, encouragment and support. :lol:

Thanks Wayne, I thought the readers needed to know why the story vanished. It was yours and their kind words, awesome reviews and encouragment that pushed me to try to get published. Before it was taken down, I went back and re-read the reviews and yours were ones that really had me scrambling back to editing and revising. I wanted to present the best story possible. Your approval means a lot to me!

I was honored that so many people liked it enought to nominate it for the Readers Choice Award and now I can share it with the world.

You have been such a good friend! :hug:

Thanks Intune! Posted Image

Edited by KC Grim