Happy Birthday Rush!

Andrew Q Gordon

• Site Administrator

Must not let this day pass unnoticed!! Happy Birthday Rush! For all the support and care you give to others, I hope it's returned ten fold, especially on your birthday! Have a great day hun!

• Like 1

Awww You guys!!! You are all so special!! And Lacey, Te Amo A Ti Tambien!!! I Love You All!!! Thanks for the B.day wishes. Spent most of the afternoon at the Mechanics :( Spending money I can't afford! Oh well. Bought me a pizza, a Turtle Pie and a bottle of Wine... I'll be happilly drunk tonight! LOL Oh, by the way, I don't have my roommates any longer (daughter and her partner left me), So, I'm flying solo now. Need to get a J.O.B (ugh) pronto!!!

Love Ya'll my Beautiful Children!!!

Thank you guys! Hey Mark!! LTNS! I know, my fault for not visiting more often. Spent the afternoon at the mechanics then got me a Pizza, a Turtle Pie and a bottle of Wine. Got home and spent it stuffing my face and getting drunk! LOL

Thanks for the good wishes!

• Like 1