Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Since the last chapter was posted yesterday, we'll be on hiatus for two weeks until the new season starts.

Most of the cast has been signed, scripts have been distributed, and filming has begun. Ooooops, sorry, writing has begun! I keep spacing out and thinking we're already working on the LOGO TV series. I wanted Showtime so we could show more skin but had to go with the gay channel in the end. :D

Yeah Showtime definitely would have been a better fit for some of the racier scenes these guys get into. But LOGO likes the gays! I assume, I've never actually watched anything on that channel before.

• Site Moderator

Reply from Carlos Hazday (author)

Thanks, 1810. Six more sleeps and we find out what happens with Brett's body!

:o  :angry:  Carlos!!!  :angry: 

You don't really want to make your readers :,( do you? :unsure:  

Or stage a rebellion... :ph34r:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

Then again...there is your reply to Def. Let something slip did you Carlos? :gikkle:

First!

Thanks for the first review of the new book, Def. We know CJ's planning on being in NYC over spring break and you know what that means, right? Redhead alert!

I li

Thanks, 1810. Six more sleeps and we find out what happens with Brett's body!

:o  :angry:  Carlos!!!  :angry: 

You don't really want to make your readers :,( do you? :unsure:  

Or stage a rebellion... :ph34r:

Then again...there is your reply to Def. Let something slip did you Carlos? :gikkle:

First!

Thanks for the first review of the new book, Def. We know CJ's planning on being in NYC over spring break and you know what that means, right? Redhead alert!

I like to slip things in on a regular basis. :D.

We'll find out about Brett in the first chapter, the redhead will show up in chapter 5

I'm just trying to make sure you two have plenty of tissues and wine at hand.

• Like 2

I li

We'll find out about Brett in the first chapter, the redhead will show up in chapter 5

That's a reference to clues in the story and not a personal statement right? Just checking... 

• Like 2

I'll have to stock up on tissues. You know I always have wine in hand.. As for the redhead, I have something to look forward to. 

That's a reference to clues in the story and not a personal statement right? Just checking... 

Oh, please, I'm sure there's tissues around. I know my stories are not tear jerkers (ON PURPOSE) but there's plenty of those around GA.

What else would I be making a reference to but the story, Def?

You're never going to believe who Sean ends up in bed with this time. He's such a ho! My hero!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

I li

I said I was only checking.. -_-

Sean: If you tell me who, I promise not to believe it.. I'll be shocked, horrified even!  :P But now I'm wondering

What Def said. Except for the redhead...I prefer blonds. :P

Oops, wrong quote. I meant this one

I'll have to stock up on tissues. You know I always have wine in hand.. As for the redhead, I have something to look forward to. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

Some of you who've never seen this in person may find it interesting...

That was incredibly moving and emotional...actally brought tears to my eyes....

The horses pulling the caisson is a lovely touch connecting the generations of men and women buried at Arlington...

• Like 1

That was incredibly moving and emotional...actally brought tears to my eyes....

The horses pulling the caisson is a lovely touch connecting the generations of men and women buried at Arlington...

You can't watch it and not be moved.. It's humbling.. 

• Like 2

Some of you who've never seen this in person may find it interesting... :D

I've seen it a couple times in person. The first when I was in high school and on a class trip in DC. A funeral approached us as we were walking. We all stepped to the side of the road. One hundred plus teenagers all standing respectfully, still and silent, as the caisson passed. No adult told us to, we just knew that was what was appropriate ...

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I've seen it a couple times in person. The first when I was in high school and on a class trip in DC. A funeral approached us as we were walking. We all stepped to the side of the road. One hundred plus teenagers all standing respectfully, still and silent, as the caisson passed. No adult told us to, we just knew that was what was appropriate ...

Out of likes...  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Learning doesn't always take place in the classroom. :)

• Like 1

There must be something in the air. The last couple of weeks, the number of emails from readers has grown significantly and they keep coming from all over the world. Two have stood out...

1. An older gentleman from Brisbane, Australia was all excited looking forward to reading about the gang traveling to Oz. I hope he finds my use of Oztayan improved from the somewhat charicaturish earlier attempts.

2. A guy in South Africa suggested I should introduce a blond character from his country, someone who comes to the US to study and who CJ falls in love with. I can't wait until he reads Winter.

I'm still surprised at the response to the story and about how many readers want CJ to get a boyfriend! Damn! Can't the boy stay single and get laid on a regular basis for a while? LOL

• Like 2