Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator

Ummm... No! Not happening.. It's like you have a death wish or something..,

Yes B, please don't.. I know you're a Beta and all but I thought you were one of us first... Smh.. 

Walks like a duck..... Reader's right, you ain't fooling not a soul.. 

Out of likes

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I think I'll just borrow a page from my editor and have Tom walk in while JP has some intern kneeling between his legs...

I know! Right? How can Mann be so evil to poor Rother? Can't the man of the house have some privacy?

Oooops, wrong discussion thread LOL

At least he admitted it was Mann's idea not mine!

• Like 3

I'm not sure if this puts you in the same category as a North Korean leader or if it is an acknowledgement of your god-like powers but the GA notifications just announced that Carlos Hazday has changed the status of Winter  :o

• Like 2

Temperatures near 90, buzzed my hair off, back to shorts and t-shirts (damn am I pale!)

I declare Winter to be over. The darkness comes to an end. Spring is about to be sprung. New experiences and relationships are on the way. :D

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

Temperatures near 90, buzzed my hair off, back to shorts and t-shirts (damn am I pale!)

I declare Winter to be over. The darkness comes to an end. Spring is about to be sprung. New experiences and relationships are on the way. :D

But no funerals, right Carlos? Hmm?

• Site Moderator

One wedding (double) and one funeral so far... One more wedding coming up sometime soon. I need to balance things out...

Another wedding eh?

Aha! Owen did get CJ pregnant so Brett commandeered a tank and....   (so much effective than a shotgun! :gikkle: )

...so how close am I? :P

Another wedding eh?

Aha! Owen did get CJ pregnant so Brett commandeered a tank and....   (so much effective than a shotgun! :gikkle: )

Ummmmm, not very for the wedding I'm talking about. There's a certain soon-to-be doctor nuptials taking place before the alien abduction/impregnation is revealed!

Brett comandeered a tank. Mighty tough to do when the helicopter you're traveling in crashes!

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Site Moderator

Ummmmm, not very for the wedding I'm talking about. There's a certain soon-to-be doctor nuptials taking place before the alien abduction/impregnation is revealed!

Brett comandeered a tank. Mighty tough to do when the helicopter you're traveling in crashes!

I'm just joshing you, I figured the wedding would be Chatri and Helen's nuptials.

Brett walked away from the crash with only bumps and bruises, remember?  -_-

I'm just joshing you, I figured the wedding would be Chatri and Helen's nuptials.

He did? I have to admit I've been slacking off on writing. Been watching basketball games instead and the first one today starts in about 2 hours! Maybe I'll work on Spring late afternoon if I'm sober :D

Another wedding eh?

Don't talk to authors! Really, just dont. They are worse than magicians with their misdirection and shit...lol
  • Like 2

He did? I have to admit I've been slacking off on writing. Been watching basketball games instead and the first one today starts in about 2 hours! Maybe I'll work on Spring late afternoon if I'm sober :D

I can see it now, drunk n drooling over your keyboard. ..wine in one hand remnants of frito pie? on fingers ...what a sight
  • Like 1

So the question may have been asked already, but how long is the hiatus going to be Carlos? I hate asking cause I don't want to sound like some impatient douche who thinks you have no life. But I mean come on! I was totally okay with the 2 months between Autumn and Winter cause it was a good stopping point. But this freaking cliffhanger! I'm going to go crazy!

• Like 1

So the question may have been asked already, but how long is the hiatus going to be Carlos? I hate asking cause I don't want to sound like some impatient douche who thinks you have no life. But I mean come on! I was totally okay with the 2 months between Autumn and Winter cause it was a good stopping point. But this freaking cliffhanger! I'm going to go crazy!

Since the last chapter was posted yesterday, we'll be on hiatus for two weeks until the new season starts.

Most of the cast has been signed, scripts have been distributed, and filming has begun. Ooooops, sorry, writing has begun! I keep spacing out and thinking we're already working on the LOGO TV series. I wanted Showtime so we could show more skin but had to go with the gay channel in the end. :D

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Don't talk to authors! Really, just dont. They are worse than magicians with their misdirection and shit...lol

Kinda like don't feed the pigeons or poke the bear, huh?  :P

Kinda like don't feed the pigeons or poke the bear, huh?  :P

Exercise in frustration for you... you'll never get a straight answer...lol Or you'll lose a finger.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Exercise in frustration for you... you'll never get a straight answer...lol Or you'll lose a finger.

I think Carlos lives and breathes for the nibbles on the baits he throws at his readers.  :P

It's pretty tough getting a "straight" answer from most of you authors.

:rofl:

• Like 1