Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator

OMG... Okay I definitely need my brain to wake up.. I just got the Insurance policy bit, reading through the posts again.. Geezus... I'm slow.. 

Reader, Sean appreciates the love. The more the happier just as long as you stay on your side of the border we can share...  :P

No worries Def, my love for Sean is more as a hero and a standup guy than anything else.

As for the policy miss, I almost called you on it, but I restrained myself. :gikkle:

• Like 1

Moi? Distract you? Oh, look! Naked Sean...   :rolleyes:

:P

No worries Def, my love for Sean is more as a hero and a standup guy than anything else.

As for the policy miss, I almost called you on it, but I restrained myself. :gikkle:

Laugh it up.. It's okay.. I can't even excuse that one :facepalm:

Sean saves the day  :D and Dugh definitely gets the ten bonus points :)

I think young CJ might need to speak to someone about his ordeal - i didn't like the comments about not trusting people in the future. Sure, you can't trust everyone but you still need to trust your friends. Shame about JM, I am interested to see what happens to those with diplomatic immunity. You will be thankful to know that Carlos ignored politely declined my suggestion which was to have CJ throw the bastard over the balcony - gravity doesn't believe in diplomatic immunity :)

And I am thinking of appropriate rewards for Sean, our knight in shining armour, none of which can be repeated here  :wub:  :X

• Like 2

I apologize for the duplicated text in my review. I wrote the review while I was offline and copied and pasted it, apparently twice. Really wish you could edit those damn things ... 

I apologize for the duplicated text in my review. I wrote the review while I was offline and copied and pasted it, apparently twice. Really wish you could edit those damn things ... 

LOL

I ws surprised at ho big it was and then chuckled figuring it was a technical glitch. Yeah I've hit the enter button too quickly once or twice myself.

News Release

Official travel to North Carolina banned, DCPS includes field trips

4/13: In accordance with Mayor Muriel Bowser’s ban on official travel to North Carolina DCPS has mandated that all school-related field trips to North Carolina must be cancelled — or must find new destinations. Any Walls club or group affected by the ban should contact the front office for more detail.

• Like 1

Good for her!! It will be intersting to see how big this boycott gets and what will be the result of said boycott. 

2016 would be CJ's senior year at WALLS. I'm wondering if the policy will affect him at all. Although knowing him like I do, I have a feeling he didn't apply to Duke or North Carolina. If he did, and planned on attending, I think he'd probably change his mind.

• Site Moderator

2016 would be CJ's senior year at WALLS. I'm wondering if the policy will affect him at all. Although knowing him like I do, I have a feeling he didn't apply to Duke or North Carolina. If he did, and planned on attending, I think he'd probably change his mind.

I'm still of the mind that CJ's going to apply - and choose - a university closer to home. He can still have freedom from the 'rents by living on campus. It's what I - and one of my brothers - did and let me tell you, while on campus during the week and some weekends, I definitely felt like I was living on my own.  

I realize two years will have passed by that time, but CJ is really close to his dads and their family relationship is still quite young. I think if circumstances were different- ie, they were family from day one - then CJ would more likely choose a school farther from home.

And besides, Owen will be on law school for three years and CJ doesn't do long distance relationships...just saying. :P

• Like 2

Only when people start tossing orders. Reason with him like an adult and he is much more cooperative.

You figured that one out fairly well. It's taken Brett a hell of a lot longer! :)

You figured that one out fairly well. It's taken Brett a hell of a lot longer! :)

Kitt's a mum, they sometimes pick up a bit quicker on how to handle their kids ... oddly with my son that was reversed, he and his mum engaged in screaming matches that left everyone unhappy and solved nothing.

• Like 1

Only when people start tossing orders. Reason with him like an adult and he is much more cooperative.

Parents have a different perspective on this sort of thing. It is a lot harder for them.

As for his likely university, one close to home works for building the family relationships but they better have a good architecture program. And poor old Cesar will just have to get used to the fact that CJ will not become an accountant.

• Like 1

Kitt's a mum, they sometimes pick up a bit quicker on how to handle their kids ... oddly with my son that was reversed, he and his mum engaged in screaming matches that left everyone unhappy and solved nothing.

Happens to all of us. Last week I hung up on my dad when he started shouting crap about something. He called me last night cause he needed something and we real mellow. At 86 it takes him a bit to realize he's being a jerk and he'll get better results with his sons if he stays calm and dials the bullpoop back.

• Like 1

Parents have a different perspective on this sort of thing. It is a lot harder for them.

As for his likely university, one close to home works for building the family relationships but they better have a good architecture program. And poor old Cesar will just have to get used to the fact that CJ will not become an accountant.

Gee, whatever gave you the impression CJ's interested in architecture? Damn, I was hoping CJ would follow in MY footsteps and become a CPA...