Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

You figured that one out fairly well. It's taken Brett a hell of a lot longer! :)

LOL I've been there, done that, and learned the hard way!

The word is that kids his age will have 5 or 6 careers so stripping could be on the list 

That's all?  I always thought myself old school, and have had three distinctly different careers, 20 years in quality control and research and development, 15 yrs in daycare and am now on my third, running two different businesses in the horse industry.  I don't count the fast food I worked during high school and college.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Sean!” The shout was almost a squeal. A blur of blue and white whooshed by CJ and wrapped itself around Sean. “Where the hell have you been?”

- that one word describes that scene to perfection. :thumbup: 

Edited by Reader1810

LOL

Well thank you! glad my attempt worked. Although Mann gets a lot of credit for that scene. He forced me to slow it down a bit and add some details.

Mann Ramblings for President!

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

LOL

Well thank you! glad my attempt worked. Although Mann gets a lot of credit for that scene. He forced me to slow it down a bit and add some details.

Mann Ramblings for President!

I was thinking he and Justin could compare tats because with you running the campaign, he'd be a shoo in to win - then I read Kitt's post. So how about it, you up to the challenge of being Mann's second in command? Hmm? 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

I was thinking he and Justin could compare tats because with you running the campaign, he'd be a shoo in to win - then I read Kitt's post. So how about it, you up to the challenge of being Mann's second in command? Hmm? 

Had my chance to run for office and turned it down many years ago. being a City of Miami Commissioner would have curtailed my partying! Nah, I just wasn't willing to be anything less than open about my lifestyle and back then being gay would have been a campaign issue. I had enough debates with Christian Coalition members while acting as campaign manager to last me a lifetime!

• Site Moderator

Had my chance to run for office and turned it down many years ago. being a City of Miami Commissioner would have curtailed my partying! Nah, I just wasn't willing to be anything less than open about my lifestyle and back then being gay would have been a campaign issue. I had enough debates with Christian Coalition members while acting as campaign manager to last me a lifetime!

Miami missed out, big time.

• Like 1

I hope that you let us know if the characters are circumcised or NATURAL (uncircumcised) especially given the cultural differences in the story; if possible what they look like when soft and when hard.

WTF?

After 250k+ words I thought everyone realized I'd describe sexual encounters to establish they weren't frigid but would go "off-camera" for the most part afterwards! Didn't I already mention CJ had an ant eater?

• Like 2

WTF?

After 250k+ words I thought everyone realized I'd describe sexual encounters to establish they weren't frigid but would go "off-camera" for the most part afterwards! Didn't I already mention CJ had an ant eater?

Where did this come from?

Yes, you have mentioned that CJ "had an ant eater". Not sure we have a full list, are you planning on adding that to the supplementary chapter with all the names :P

• Like 1

Where did this come from?

Yes, you have mentioned that CJ "had an ant eater". Not sure we have a full list, are you planning on adding that to the supplementary chapter with all the names :P

Nope. I do remember discussing CJ with you, that's why I was almost certain I'd included the detail. But like I told the person who asked me (in a very nice e-mail btw) I've learned not to info-dump that type of detail unless it serves a specific purpose. If you want to know about the others you may need to perform short-arm inspections at the next gsathering :D

• Like 1

I must confess, I am not good at telling the difference.  :huh:

I will need to do many many inspections just to be sure I get it right  :lol:

A 'hands-on' experience is the best way to study the subject... :D

• Like 1

I must confess, I am not good at telling the difference.  :huh:

I will need to do many many inspections just to be sure I get it right  :lol:

A 'hands-on' experience is the best way to study the subject... :D

Might I suggest my services as ' handler'. That way only the prime stuff makes it to B for inspection...  -_-

• Like 1

Might I suggest my services as ' handler'. That way only the prime stuff makes it to B for inspection...  -_-

Right! You just wnt to get your hands on a redhead and as soon as he's'up' you'll ignore the rest of the line.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Right! You just wnt to get your hands on a redhead and as soon as he's'up' you'll ignore the rest of the line.

Carlos really? Def volunteers her time for the greater good and you impugn her intentions? I'm sure she was only thinking of B...  -_-

Right Def?  ;)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2

Carlos really? Def volunteers her time for the greater good and you impugn her intentions? I'm sure she was only thinking of B...  -_-

Right Def?  ;)

LMAO! You want in on the inspections also 1810? Is that the angle you're working? Brett's a married man, and Cesar's the jealous type. :yes:

• Site Moderator

LMAO! You want in on the inspections also 1810? Is that the angle you're working? Brett's a married man, and Cesar's the jealous type. :yes:

Yes! Can I please, please, please? Def can take the gingers and I'll take the blondes. That just leaves the brunets and the silver foxes....

Yes! Can I please, please, please? Def can take the gingers and I'll take the blondes. That just leaves the brunets and the silver foxes....

Geez you guys alone for a few weeks and look what happens! Reader: it say SITE mod.. not dick inspector... 

• Like 2

Geez you guys alone for a few weeks and look what happens! Reader: it say SITE mod.. not dick inspector... 

:rofl:

Right Def?  ;)

Uh huh... :huh:

• Like 1

That's the spirit! So, will it be brunets or silver foxes? Hmm?

you send me all those nice silver daddies... i mean foxes.. yeah that's what i meant

• Like 1