Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Well, since you "swear", I believes you. :P

Well thats good... now i gotta go and hang out with my big daddy.. hehe  nite

Yes! Can I please, please, please? Def can take the gingers and I'll take the blondes. That just leaves the brunets and the silver foxes....

Uhmmmm ... excuse me but Def isn't the only one who enjoys the spice that gingers bring ... besides the man is gay do you really think he wants a lady like Def playin' with his stuff?

• Like 3

Uhmmmm ... excuse me but Def isn't the only one who enjoys the spice that gingers bring ... besides the man is gay do you really think he wants a lady like Def playin' with his stuff?

No fighting over the gingers, kids. There's Sean, Bradley, Tom (although he's almost bald), and Ian (even if we have no idea what he's up to these days). That's enough Ginger Ale to go around.

• Site Moderator

No fighting over the gingers, kids. There's Sean, Bradley, Tom (although he's almost bald), and Ian (even if we have no idea what he's up to these days). That's enough Ginger Ale to go around.

And lucky me, the fighting is over the gingers and not the blondes! :D

• Like 1

Damn! I missed all the fun. Just remember as the writer I get first dibs... I'll take Leo.

Dibs? You write the stuff! That's first dibs enough...

Charmer! Calling me a lady...I see that for what it is Dugh, I love you for trying though..:P 

lol. Well, Bradley is eye candy until he's legal.  I'm willing to play with Sean's 'stuff' until he forgets I'm a lady, (for hours upon hours) and in the meantime Dugh can have Ian and Tom.. Not a bad set up! 

• Like 1

Dibs? You write the stuff! That's first dibs enough...

Charmer! Calling me a lady...I see that for what it is Dugh, I love you for trying though.. :P

lol. Well, Bradley is eye candy until he's legal.  I'm willing to play with Sean's 'stuff' until he forgets I'm a lady, (for hours upon hours) and in the meantime Dugh can have Ian and Tom.. Not a bad set up! 

I had a reply ready to the lady comment but decided I like my nuts where they are and not stuffed down my throat.

Some of my character description start off with a real person and then I play around with it until I get where I want. Same crap I did with the house until someone went to check it out and discovered I'd taken liberties. That's been one of my favorite comments so far. Back to the characters. So I guess I do get first dibs after all. Leo is based on a real acquaintance not an actor or model.

ps Bradley's 16. Legal I'm MA, NY, and DC! :yes:

• Like 1

Lol, I don't want characters. ..I'll just take the author! Lol.

• Like 1

Totally off topic, but I just thought I should make an announcement.

Congrats Carlos!!!

The CJ Forum has reached page 50!!!  

YAY!!!!

• Like 1

Totally off topic, but I just thought I should make an announcement.

Congrats Carlos!!!

The CJ Forum has reached page 50!!!  

Thanks! But the congratulations should be extended to all of you. Without readers and discussion participant, there would be no milestones to celebrate.

I'm certain I'm not the only one who dreams up details about characters, locations, and events which don't always make it into the story itself. Some things just don't fit into the narrative but serve to paint a clearer picture. Those details, and speculation about what's to come, tend to see light here. The recent revelation that the Abello-Davenport home exists in real life but not exactly as I've described is a perfect example.

So thank you and congratulations to all of you!

• Like 3

Hehe .. Michael says only if he gets to watch...lol

Hey, Michael!

I figure someone will read this to you or let you see it by yourself so I'll temporarily bypass the middle stud ( I mean man). I wouldn't have it any other way dude! Not only do I expect you to be there but you better be naked also. :D

SERIOUSLY

Hope I get to meet you both in person one of these days. I think the three of us would get along famously and I don't mean just in bed LOL

I just feel like I should post on here since its page 50 and all. :P Also I've been remiss in my Spring commentating for the last couple weeks. Carlos, dude I know you finished writing Spring already, I saw your status yesterday. But I gotta say I have some really good ideas for how CJ could get revenge on two reprehensible Venezuelan young men. I hope CJ gets some kind of justice after what happened. Anyway looking forward to the remaining chapters as always bud.

• Like 1

I just feel like I should post on here since its page 50 and all. :P Also I've been remiss in my Spring commentating for the last couple weeks. Carlos, dude I know you finished writing Spring already, I saw your status yesterday. But I gotta say I have some really good ideas for how CJ could get revenge on two reprehensible Venezuelan young men. I hope CJ gets some kind of justice after what happened. Anyway looking forward to the remaining chapters as always bud.

This calls for a drink! Hehe.. Thanks for an awesome and engaging story Carlos.. 

Thanks to both of you!

Spikeman- I love your comments and miss them when they're not around. The final chapter's in the hands of the editor for a second run and then it'll go through a few more readings before being posted. I think you'll approve of the outcome.

Def- I was at Trader Joe's yesterday and bought a four-pak of ginger beer. Damn that stuff's good. Only had one last night with dinner but I'll have a couple today to celebrate. (I'll think of you and Sean while I do!)

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Thanks! But the congratulations should be extended to all of you. Without readers and discussion participant, there would be no milestones to celebrate.

I'm certain I'm not the only one who dreams up details about characters, locations, and events which don't always make it into the story itself. Some things just don't fit into the narrative but serve to paint a clearer picture. Those details, and speculation about what's to come, tend to see light here. The recent revelation that the Abello-Davenport home exists in real life but not exactly as I've described is a perfect example.

So thank you and congratulations to all of you!

It would have never happened if we didn't have such an amazing story that just cried out to be discussed. Like a moth to a flame... :)

• Like 1