• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No you don't! You just have my decoys! -_- And Nope! Steve is a Stark! :D 

:sheep::stupid::gikkle: You have the decoys, my dear.  And not. a. Stark.  Tony or otherwise. -_-:joe: 

• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

This is just propaganda you have crafted to create discontent in Steve's realm. -_- The fact of the matter is, I still have my dragons! :D 

:rofl: Ah... delusion.  Such a wonderful state to live in. :rofl:  *pets my dragons, then flies away to our kingdom by the sea* :joe: 

• Site Administrator
13 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:angry: You don't have my dragons! -_-:P 

:joe: <--King Steve's!

*Nice dragons... pretty dragons... you like eating lickspittle, don't you, my darlings?  Oh yes you do... yes you do...* :gikkle: My dragons and my shiny! :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

It seems like there are a few that have taken advantage of my benevolent behaviour.

I will reinforce Sir Drew with more Knights, to help round up the rabble rousers. Hence forth, Sir Drew shall be know as the Righteous Black Night of Stevedom, Sir Drew. Riding with him shall be his more than capable Wizard LBO.

Going forward, you may refer to me as Tsar Steve the Terrible :joe:

First thing first, there is a bounty across the world for 10 shillings to apprehend the following anarachists. Only needed to claim the reward is their heads, I don't really care what you do with the rest of them, let the bugs eat their carcasses if they will even touch them :P

WANTED

Dead Only

10 shillings a piece

2017-06-19_1801_001.png.e09611b5027c0179a2b6723086ec3485.png

2017-06-19_1801.png.4c26ce274a1b83ce69c9122a2ede1467.png

2017-06-19_1759.png.5b61aae8845568189e613c9ae0f1419c.png

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

10 shillings??? My dead carcass is worth a hell of a lot more than that. -_- @TalonRider  I think you might want to make this a very short reign for the tyrant Santa Killer. ;)  And Lickspittle?  Back off my husbands!  :pissed::joe: 

6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

@TalonRider  I think you might want to make this a very short reign for the tyrant Santa Killer. ;)

King Steve tried to be a benevolent ruler, but the rebellions persisted, he had to take drastic measures. -_-

7 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

And Lickspittle?  Back off my husbands!  :pissed::joe:

Sorry Val, but King Steve signed a decree annulling your marriage to Thor, Legolas, and Benedict. -_- 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

King Steve tried to be a benevolent ruler, but the rebellions persisted, he had to take drastic measures. -_-

Sorry Val, but King Steve signed a decree annulling your marriage to Thor, Legolas, and Benedict. -_- 

Oh, hell no!  :pissed: *gathers the non-sycophant LPW members to plan an assassination.  Who's up for a little regicide?* :devil:  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

Wait until the Wizard LBO begins to cast her spells over your lot!!!! While disabled by the spell, Righteous Black Knight Sir Drew will ride in and with a swell swoop of his sword, decapitate your traitorous heads which we shall mount on ramparts outside the castle :). This shall serve as a warning to all that attempt to usurp this glorious reign, to not have false hopes of glory.

:joe:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
29 minutes ago, wildone said:

Wait until the Wizard LBO begins to cast her spells over your lot!!!! While disabled by the spell, Righteous Black Knight Sir Drew will ride in and with a swell swoop of his sword, decapitate your traitorous heads which we shall mount on ramparts outside the castle :). This shall serve as a warning to all that attempt to usurp this glorious reign, to not have false hopes of glory.

You are no match for my ninja army, narwhal brigade, fluffdragon ferrets, cranky kindergartners, dragon contingent, shark squadron, and pony.  I also have all the inhabitants of Valhalla and Asgard at my disposal. :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

Don't worry about it Sir Drew.

Val obviously lives in a land of fantasy where she believes she has a ninja army, narwhal brigade, fluffdragon ferrets, cranky kindergartners, dragon contingent, shark squadron, and pony and all the inhabitants of Valhalla and Asgard at her disposal.

Unlike you and I and the Wizard LBO that are sane and live in reality :D

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
34 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

<bribes all of Val's army, they defect to Tsar Steve> :D 

Oh no... my minions are completely loyal to me.  There will be no defecting. :P  

5 minutes ago, wildone said:

Don't worry about it Sir Drew.

Val obviously lives in a land of fantasy where she believes she has a ninja army, narwhal brigade, fluffdragon ferrets, cranky kindergartners, dragon contingent, shark squadron, and pony and all the inhabitants of Valhalla and Asgard at her disposal.

Unlike you and I and the Wizard LBO that are sane and live in reality :D

Who's the sane one?  :huh::joe:  :P 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Oh no... my minions are completely loyal to me.  There will be no defecting. :P  

Delusional... :rolleyes: You no longer have minions, they are now a part of Tsar Steve's Grand Imperial Army! :D 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Delusional... :rolleyes: You no longer have minions, they are now a part of Tsar Steve's Grand Imperial Army! :D 

Well I hate to tell you this but I have the ultimate weapon! Join me as I have Batman on my side! The most strategic man alive!!!!

Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Well I hate to tell you this but I have the ultimate weapon! Join me as I have Batman on my side! The most strategic man alive!!!!

Nothing will pull asunder my loyalty to Tsar Steve the Awesome! -_-:D