1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

That's a red hot toothpick your chewing on.

Todays List:

Isn't it funny how go fishing and fathers day are the same?

BTW mine! Anarchy reigns!

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

That's a red hot toothpick your chewing on.

Todays List:

Fish! :D:D:D  I shall splurge on a fishing trip while chomping on a turkey leg. 

11 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But LPW needs a King that will make the realm great again! :D And only Steve can guide LPW to a better tomorrow! :yes: 

Sycophant -_-  :puke::joe: 

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
33 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The shiny has no secrets.  It's mine... end of story. :gikkle::joe: 

Do you, you penguin, dare to challenge my divine selection to rule over this fair land????

:joe:

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, wildone said:

Do you, you penguin, dare to challenge my divine selection to rule over this fair land????

:joe:

:rofl::joe: 

12 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Wait just a darn minute.....aren't panda's an endangered species ???

:joe:   ...and back to me!

Actually the panda's status has been upgraded to Vulnerable, thanks to the efforts of conservation. :D

Oh, and Happy Father's Day, DDK! :hug::heart: I hope his Majesty, Steve,will loan you the :joe: on this special day. :)

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Actually the panda's status has been upgraded to Vulnerable, thanks to the efforts of conservation. :D

Oh, and Happy Father's Day, DDK! :hug::heart: I hope his Majesty, Steve,will loan you the :joe: on this special day. :)

Hey hey hey you don't have to tell all my secrets

• Site Moderator

Everyone in here tends to forget who's actually in charge in here. I'm the one who generally takes it away and gives it to someone else.

• Like 2