New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

8 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hello all.

Wayne here.  I've been told I should pick become a member here from some readers on Nifty.

I write stuff.  Sometimes it's worth reading.  🙂

Looking forward to getting to know the site.

Welcome to GA!

• Like 5
On 11/13/2018 at 1:58 PM, layla said:

Not new, but haven't been around for awhile. planning to drop in more frequently moving forward though. 

Welcome back Layla. I was just rereading one of your books this morning. Looking forward to reading more soon :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hello all.

Wayne here.  I've been told I should become a member here from some readers on Nifty.

Hi Wayne. Welcome to GA :hug: 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Talo Segura said:

Hello fellow members and aficionados of gay fiction,

I am a new author (would be writer perhaps, as I'm not published and don't have much of a following) who joined the site to post my own effort at a story (and get some comments/feedback). I am also a reader and have read a lot on this site and lots of other sites. I probably read more than I write, but I do like writing. I have one difficulty (handicap perhaps, vis a vis being a member) which is I do not get online and onto this site very frequently, but when I am here I do my best to be apart of it and reply to people (I can always be contacted by email).

Best,

Tal.

talo.segura.x@gmail.com 

Hi, Tal, I'll be sure to check out your work as soon I can get some free time. :hug: 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hello all.

Wayne here.  I've been told I should become a member here by some readers on Nifty.

3 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

I am a new author (would be writer perhaps, as I'm not published and don't have much of a following) who joined the site to post my own effort at a story (and get some comments/feedback). I am also a reader and have read a lot on this site and lots of other sites. I probably read more than I write, but I do like writing. I have one difficulty (handicap perhaps, vis a vis being a member) which is I do not get online and onto this site very frequently, but when I am here I do my best to be apart of it and reply to people (I can always be contacted by email).

Best,

Tal.

talo.segura.x@gmail.com 

Welcome all. I'm sure you will like the site, it's an amazing community.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

Best,

Tal.

talo.segura.x@gmail.com 

Welcome! Glad you’re here. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hello all.

Wayne here.  I've been told I should become a member here by some readers on Nifty.

Hello, Wayne. Welcome. Hope you find the community here to be as warm and encouraging as I have. 

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hello all.

Welcome to GA

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hello all.

Welcome, Wayne! You've come to the right place. :) 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

Best,

Tal.

talo.segura.x@gmail.com 

Hi, Tal! :) 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

Best,

Tal.

talo.segura.x@gmail.com 

Welcome, Tal! 

I've just read the first chapter of Camp Echo and am thoroughly intrigued. It's certainly well written, and I look forward to reading more when I have the time. :)

• Like 4

I want to say thank you for such a fantastic welcome, a special thanks to @Marty for taking time to read and comment. I really am overwhelmed after having either been ignored or gotten negative comments (I don't mind that not everyone likes what I write and I know it's far from perfect, but if you get told to go away and come back when you've learnt how to write, that's very discouraging) that here on this site you have all welcomed me with open arms. What more could anyone want, thank you, all of you.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Hi. Don't know what to say on things like this. I've enjoyed reading the stories here for years. I apologize to people as I realize that I should've been sending messages to the authors to support them. Keep up the good work everyone and I'll get more messages off.   Bruce

Welcome to the family, Bruce! It's great to have you. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Snowblind said:

Hi. Don't know what to say on things like this. I've enjoyed reading the stories here for years. I apologize to people as I realize that I should've been sending messages to the authors to support them. Keep up the good work everyone and I'll get more messages off.   Bruce

Welcome! Glad you’re here! 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Snowblind said:

Welcome, Bruce! Always good to see a new face. :) 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

In perhaps an anomaly, I'm someone who had an active account many years ago and left it for many years, and now I'm finally coming back to it.  So...for those who don't remember me, I'm Young Sage.  You can TRY to read my magnum opus Black Star Cross AND its 300+ reviews (if those survived the Great Migration; it's a door-stopper for sure) to get a sense of HOW I write.  I hope to see myself on here a little more often now that I feel like I have a project that fits within GA's guidelines better.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Young Sage said:

In perhaps an anomaly, I'm someone who had an active account many years ago and left it for many years, and now I'm finally coming back to it.  So...for those who don't remember me, I'm Young Sage.  You can TRY to read my magnum opus Black Star Cross AND its 300+ reviews (if those survived the Great Migration; it's a door-stopper for sure) to get a sense of HOW I write.  I hope to see myself on here a little more often now that I feel like I have a project that fits within GA's guidelines better.

We[come back!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Young Sage said:

Welcome back, Young Sage! Cheers... Gary....

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Young Sage said:

Welcome Back :hug: 

• Like 1
On 5/5/2019 at 2:34 AM, Young Sage said:

Welcome!

• Like 1
On 5/5/2019 at 8:34 AM, Young Sage said:

Welcome back! :) 

• Like 1