• Site Administrator

Being the most benevolent Tsar that I am, I will bake a cake to go with Drew's and we will share with the ENTIRE Kingdom except for the brown molting seagull and the oversized puffin

:joe:

Not sure why people think they can claim the shiny on my weekend?

:D

• Love 1

*kicks the snivelling lickspittle into the nearest horse trough and locks the despot in the town jail. Gives a nice tasty piece of drugged meat to the overgrown cat.* Mine, you hear? Mine. :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
29 minutes ago, northie said:

*kicks the snivelling lickspittle into the nearest horse trough and locks the despot in the town jail. Gives a nice tasty piece of drugged meat to the overgrown cat.* Mine, you hear? Mine. :joe:

**As she leads me out of her Castle to the town jail, I trip her on the drawbridge and she falls into alligator and piranha filled moat**

**Rushes over to Drew with a warm fluffy towel**

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

:gikkle: That towel is ridden with carnivorous lice who munch the lily-livered Lickspittle down to a pile of dust.  *releases the cranky Kindergartners on the deposed despot, then rides off on my new alligator contingent*  :D  :joe: 

2 hours ago, northie said:

Snivelling? :o:angry: 

1 hour ago, wildone said:

**Rushes over to Drew with a warm fluffy towel**

This is why you are called the Benevolent! :worship:

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

:gikkle: That towel is ridden with carnivorous lice who munch the lily-livered Lickspittle down to a pile of dust.  *releases the cranky Kindergartners on the deposed despot, then rides off on my new alligator contingent*  :D  :joe: 

Lily-livered? :rolleyes: 

How about 'most loyal and humble servant' of Tsar Steve? -_- It has a much better ring to it, don'tcha think? ;) 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

** Looks to see the oversized puffin riding her alligator brigade into the sunset. They are what, 50-60 feet down the road **

:gikkle:

And don't worry Drew, the only way the towel would be lice infested would be if I stole it from the oversized puffin, which I did not :)

I think that I shall never see

A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest

Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,

And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in Summer wear

A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;

Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,