• Site Administrator

Nor can you. Unlike my dedicated liege who I would give everything to him if he just asked, he doesn't shop around for the the lowest denominator.

You left our great alliance where you had a part of the Kingdom because you couldn't handle the benevolence that was spreading across the land.

Instead, you found the puffin either on top, or under a rock and now part of her make believe army.

Thing is, when she finally admits her deep, deep, deep love to Sir Drew and me again and again and again, you will be without a leader...again.

It is not too late young Wesley, you can regain your place once again if you just denounce the Puffin.

:joe:

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
31 minutes ago, wildone said:

Nor can you. Unlike my dedicated liege who I would give everything to him if he just asked, he doesn't shop around for the the lowest denominator.

You left our great alliance where you had a part of the Kingdom because you couldn't handle the benevolence that was spreading across the land.

Instead, you found the puffin either on top, or under a rock and now part of her make believe army.

Thing is, when she finally admits her deep, deep, deep love to Sir Drew and me again and again and again, you will be without a leader...again.

It is not too late young Wesley, you can regain your place once again if you just denounce the Puffin.

:joe:

Amen! :worship: 

• Love 1
  • Angry 1