The Drop in Centre

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

anger ahead.....

Reveal hidden contents

it's the day of Phil's eye doctor appointment, not an easy day under "normal" circumstances. so we get to the medical building & they won't let me in. no visitors they say. she's not a visitor He tells them. I'll need her help to leave. "oh, i worked in that department. you should be able to walk out on your own." really? & did they stick a needle in your eye when you worked there? for crying out loud! it's not that He can't walk. it's that He can't see. so the screener at the door says a nurse will help Him outside when He's done. so here i sit, in the car, waiting..... He is NOT a happy Man. i am not happy... 😠

you may now return to your normal routine ...

Wow. How awful, that should never have happened. More consideration soon have be shown.

Hope everything goes okay with Phil's eye exam.

Take care :hug:

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

anger ahead.....

Reveal hidden contents

it's the day of Phil's eye doctor appointment, not an easy day under "normal" circumstances. so we get to the medical building & they won't let me in. no visitors they say. she's not a visitor He tells them. I'll need her help to leave. "oh, i worked in that department. you should be able to walk out on your own." really? & did they stick a needle in your eye when you worked there? for crying out loud! it's not that He can't walk. it's that He can't see. so the screener at the door says a nurse will help Him outside when He's done. so here i sit, in the car, waiting..... He is NOT a happy Man. i am not happy... 😠

you may now return to your normal routine ...

I can't  blame you for being angry. Things have become way too complicated for simple tasks. It's not rocket science to realize when someone has a procedure like that they will need help!

I hope your day gets better and the results of the tests are good. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, kbois said:

(FL heat, ugh)

I'm lucky that my Primary Care is 500-yards from my front door. I can walk and not let anyone suffer.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Brayon said:

New class started yesterday. A level 300 course, and its Ethics and Legality in Business and focuses on an introduction to business law. Been assigned another group project, with 9 other people.... all of them on the West Coast of the US. 😑 Seriously, middle of the night conference calls are for the birds.

Why do you have to call in the middle of the night?  10pm ET is 7pm there? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..