The Drop in Centre

8 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello @MichaelS36 Sir, sending all my love

hello friends, it's been an introspective kind of day 

hope y'all are doing well

It has been a rather introspective kind of day. 

Our poor dog got a double whammy of noise. Fireworks started early so I put his thundershirt on him. He headed straight for our closet. Then a thunderstorm rolled through and as soon as it ended the fireworks started up in earnest. It's been nonstop for at least a half hour. Zeke is still in the closet, but at least he's not shaking uncontrollably like he usually does, so I  guess the thundershirt is working. 

Here's hoping that all will remain calm everywhere this evening. 

• Sad 5

Good morning everyone!

Today it's @Brayon 's turn.

You've been rather quiet here lately. I hope that everything is OK. I like your enthusiasm and your determination. It's not easy maintaining the GPA that you have and juggling everyday life as well. You have a positive outlook and I  can picture you going out and grabbing life by the horns and making the most of it. 

I hope you have a good day.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

I know it's July and it's expected it'll be hot but my Lord.......

Does it really have to be 80F at 9am?????

I am SO  glad i told my 2 students 8 am saddle time. Now that the real feel is mid 90's here the horses are in their stalls with fans on and will go out after dinner. Me? I am headed to a tall iced gatorade and ac!

• Like 4
5 hours ago, kbois said:

Good morning everyone!

Today it's @Brayon 's turn.

You've been rather quiet here lately. I hope that everything is OK. I like your enthusiasm and your determination. It's not easy maintaining the GPA that you have and juggling everyday life as well. You have a positive outlook and I  can picture you going out and grabbing life by the horns and making the most of it. 

I hope you have a good day.

Thank you. It's been hectic around the house, and school. This past class I was paired with 4 others as a learning team, with one of them in Alaska. And of course, the only time, I was able to talk to the guy in Alaska was 3AM my time. Online college is great, but damn.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Ashi said:

Tim, you know how I feel.  Ice cream.  :hug:

Music soothes the savage beast.

Ice cream soothes the rest of us!

🍦🍧🍨

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Good Morning all. I hope everyone is well and that my American friends had a good Independence day weekend. All is well here in the 🇬🇧. Still dull wet and miserable.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in. 

things are better and i can put weight on my ankle. still taking it easy.

How are things with you?

may you have a Good Monday.

Glad to here your ankle is getting better. Take it easy and I hope you have a good day.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

All I want to know is how after gardening - ie weeding -  I ended up with an ant ( :o ) in my hair?  

Found it while I was washing my hair, and luckily, I’m pretty sure it was dead. And, even luckier, it was an itty bitty one rather than a big Goliath. 

Oh well, I’m still in one piece, so I guess that’s what counts. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
23 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

All I want to know is how after gardening - ie weeding -  I ended up with an ant ( :o ) in my hair?  

Found it while I was washing my hair, and luckily, I’m pretty sure it was dead. And, even luckier, it was an itty bitty one rather than a big Goliath. 

Oh well, I’m still in one piece, so I guess that’s what counts. :P 

Why don't ants get sick?

Spoiler

Because they have little anty-bodies!😜

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..