The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks again, from Him and me

Anytime molly, I'm sure @Kitt must have a frying pan by now, so back up is taken care of! 

I'm hitting the hay early tonight. Last night's whiskey on the beach had been preceded by whiskey on the balcony and was followed by whiskey in the condo. This resulted in me sleeping on the pullout, which really meant I didn't sleep much. I still made it to work on time. But now I'm tired.

For anyone who's interested peach pecan and caramel turtle were the new flavors I tried. Two thumbs up!

Goodnight all!

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sirs
good night friends
464211777_sleepwell.jpeg.0f15c12c5cf288739852c1f68e13e620.jpeg

Good night molly. I wish for you  - and Phil - happy dreams to banish the stress of today. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Brayon said:

New class started yesterday. A level 300 course, and its Ethics and Legality in Business and focuses on an introduction to business law. Been assigned another group project, with 9 other people.... all of them on the West Coast of the US. 😑 Seriously, middle of the night conference calls are for the birds.

I had those classes back in early 2000's, which is like when I was younger than you....  Business Laws and Ethics were different classes in my time.  I see so they compressed them into one.... 

Anyways, West Coast rocks. 

14 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Happy Wednesday everyone.  

Chnages at my work are coming.  I'm trying to be excited for them but mostly I feel badly, as if the changes are because I didn't do well in my role. 

Changes are made because sometimes system fails to do its thing.  It's not always about the individuals.

Diaper needs to be changed, too....  Just saying.  I know..., nobody is excited about that.  So..., hey, I learned how to do Skype Meeting today.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, kbois said:

Good morning all!

@Starrynight22, I like your outlook. You are another one who has a wonderful quirkiness that gives you a happy vibe and it shows in your comments here, and in story comments too. 

I hope you have a good day.

What a lovely comment thank you. 

Wonderful Quirkiness is such a good encapsulation of me lol 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i sure as heck hope one day it'll all make sense.

y'all have a good day too

i did laugh at out loud at this one .. but thought, what the heck.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

What a lovely comment thank you. 

Wonderful Quirkiness is such a good encapsulation of me lol 

Quirky is good.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..