Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

So, here was my night... First, a pile of poop at the back door at 9pm. No, I didn't do it. :rolleyes:  I cleaned it up and wondered why Cookie did it. I put her in her crate, and later,  at 11pm, she had diarrhea... took the tray outside and hosed it off and scrubbed it. I repeated that at 2am, 4am, and 7am. Gave her a bath at 11am and she jumped out of the tub and ran around the house at top speed. Of course she landed on my bed, so the bedding is in the washer now. I put her back in the tub and finished. I used four towels to wipe up all the water and dry her. Sigh. She seems okay... smells like Ivory soap... lots of energy and she ate half her breakfast. I'm exhausted. :)  

I had to check the readit reaction, as I was sure whether to check dad because Cookie was unwell, Wow because of how many times you had to get up with her, Heart to send love to her to get better, or finally Laugh at her getting on your bed all wet. So a readit it was and all of the above too 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

My vet said it had to run its course, and was likely from something she ate outside. Cookie let me know she wanted to go again so I let her out and she went. I'm hoping that's the last of it. :) 

Hope you both get some rest :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

We just had another episode. Trying not to worry... the vet sounded sure that it was nothing to worry about. She's eating and drinking. :unsure: 

If she's eating and drinking, I wouldn't be too worried. :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Marty said:

Both those Danish links, on my laptop, showed a button near the top right-hand side of the web page to get an English version. :thumbup:

Yeah, but there are no pictures from the penguin story on the English main page.

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hey, Albert! :hug:

I'm in and out of the house today. Moving boxes of books and the like from the rented house to the one I now own. :yes:

Edited by Marty
Flipping typos!
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Headstall said:

The poop patrol continues. Talked to my vet again and she says if she's not better by Monday, to call and she will give her an antibiotic. Says it's likely large bowel issue. Prescribed pumpkin for her, and my daughter has just delivered it for me... gotta go... :) 

Poor puppy. Does she seem worried or in pain? Or just pooping a lot?

You said she was still drinking so dehydration shouldn’t be an issue. Not fun.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..