You know...

My apologies to you guys. Just...sometimes people really go out of their way to be a pest. And I can ignore it most of the time, but every once in a while, these people need to be reminded that we as writers don't owe them anything. LIFE...doesn't owe you anything! And if you get any enjoyment out of your existence at all, then be grateful for it. I'm sure there are people out there who would trade places with you in a heartbeat.

Try creating something of your own for once, and THEN come back and tell me how 'easy' it is and how fast it should be. How miserable are you? Ive over 350 stories/chapters that you can read on my site right NOW!  For FREE! Click a button and it's yours! Nearly 800, if you count Billy Chase! MORE if you count the "GFD: Blood Bank" site! More than THAT if you count the ebooks and GA Premium! With more to come, and updates every week! So WTF are you COMPLAINING about??? Jesus Christ! Leave me the fuck alone! I don't want to hear it! Do you actually have to go from story to story and complain? I'd rather you just stop reading and go away. 

If you hate life, don't take it out on me. It's not my fault. You just aren't capable of appreciating anything, and that's a disorder that I can't help you with.

Anyway, I don't normally like bringing any negativity here. I'm all about being positive and having fun, and I'm going to go back to that. But sometimes, people put in a huge effort into earning a verbal thrashing. Comsie likes to 'vent' too, you know? I am human, after all. So every now and then, these crowd hecklers get what they didn't expect, but most definitely deserve.

I think Christopher Walken said it best (Poolhall Junkies is a great movie btw!):

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Comicality said:

My apologies to you guys. Just...sometimes people really go out of their way to be a pest. And I can ignore it most of the time, but every once in a while, these people need to be reminded that we as writers don't owe them anything. LIFE...doesn't owe you anything! And if you get any enjoyment out of your existence at all, then be grateful for it. I'm sure there are people out there who would trade places with you in a heartbeat.

Try creating something of your own for once, and THEN come back and tell me how 'easy' it is and how fast it should be. How miserable are you? Ive over 350 stories/chapters that you can read on my site right NOW!  For FREE! Click a button and it's yours! Nearly 800, if you count Billy Chase! MORE if you count the "GFD: Blood Bank" site! More than THAT if you count the ebooks and GA Premium! With more to come, and updates every week! So WTF are you COMPLAINING about??? Jesus Christ! Leave me the fuck alone! I don't want to hear it! Do you actually have to go from story to story and complain? I'd rather you just stop reading and go away. 

If you hate life, don't take it out on me. It's not my fault. You just aren't capable of appreciating anything, and that's a disorder that I can't help you with.

Anyway, I don't normally like bringing any negativity here. I'm all about being positive and having fun, and I'm going to go back to that. But sometimes, people put in a huge effort into earning a verbal thrashing. Comsie likes to 'vent' too, you know? I am human, after all. So every now and then, these crowd hecklers get what they didn't expect, but most definitely deserve.

I think Christopher Walken said it best (Poolhall Junkies is a great movie btw!):

There's nothing wrong with having an outburst.  Especially when it's obviously warranted.  The internet can be such a great tool at times.  It's a shame sometimes people forget that there's a real, living, breathing person on the other side.  

• Love 4

Wow. I don't know what exactly this is in response to but I've seen it far too often. I watched people who have shared something that they put a huge piece of themselves into be absolutely crushed by someone who felt it was their right to criticize. I've even watched people who really shined when they found a small piece of the spotlight online just throw away their work and vanish. Just gone. Because of an inconsiderate reader who couldn't do better but felt it their duty to tear apart that work and damn the feelings of the person it destroyed in the process.

Over the years, I've gotten my fair share of hate mail. Complaints about my grammar, punctuation useage, poorly executed plot devices, deviations from the expected path... every single one of them came from two types of people. Those who have never written a word and shared it, and those who have posted work online but feel that their methods or beliefs or process... etc... are superior. So they need to prove it by soiling other people's work. I'd like to say that it's easy to just let it roll off. To not be affected. To not care that X thinks I suck at what I share. I'm human. We all are.

Comet, I can think of no one who has put as much of themselves into their work as you have over the years. I personally am grateful to have found you and your work as it has seriously impacted me in my own corner of this zoo we call an internet. If you can't let it roll off, we will understand. For every one jerk out there, there are 20 who would be devastated if you dropped all and walked away. Keep that in mind when these people troll you and if they become too persistent, we want names and addresses ;)

*HUGZ*

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yup your totally right I just looked back at all the comments he left and after the first one it feels like he’s just trying to get a rise out of you. like those annoying kids that used to keep repeating the same thing over and over again sorry about that.❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, JeffsFort said:

Wow. I don't know what exactly this is in response to but I've seen it far too often. I watched people who have shared something that they put a huge piece of themselves into be absolutely crushed by someone who felt it was their right to criticize. I've even watched people who really shined when they found a small piece of the spotlight online just throw away their work and vanish. Just gone. Because of an inconsiderate reader who couldn't do better but felt it their duty to tear apart that work and damn the feelings of the person it destroyed in the process.

Over the years, I've gotten my fair share of hate mail. Complaints about my grammar, punctuation useage, poorly executed plot devices, deviations from the expected path... every single one of them came from two types of people. Those who have never written a word and shared it, and those who have posted work online but feel that their methods or beliefs or process... etc... are superior. So they need to prove it by soiling other people's work. I'd like to say that it's easy to just let it roll off. To not be affected. To not care that X thinks I suck at what I share. I'm human. We all are.

Comet, I can think of no one who has put as much of themselves into their work as you have over the years. I personally am grateful to have found you and your work as it has seriously impacted me in my own corner of this zoo we call an internet. If you can't let it roll off, we will understand. For every one jerk out there, there are 20 who would be devastated if you dropped all and walked away. Keep that in mind when these people troll you and if they become too persistent, we want names and addresses ;)

*HUGZ*

Tell me about it I’d never be comfortable enough to fully put myself out there. Or to even have the skills to write out a lot of the ideas I have in my head that I would think would make a great story and would help people. The thing I know is that everybody experiences the world differently and if god forbid I disagree with them I don’t have to argue and make them feel bad about themselves for thinking the way they do. I hope all you guys can put another one of these negative people behind us once again and don’t let them think they deserve our attention a second longer. I love all of you in this wonderful community I’ve been apart of the last 5 years it’s been amazing talking to some of you. ❤️ 

• Like 4

Comsie, I've said this before, but you are the most awesome, kick-ass writer on the Internet, and we all love you so much. Everything you write is a masterpiece. If some selfish individuals can't understand that you're a human person with thoughts and emotions, rather than a machine to crank out their personal favorite stories, then screw  'em! We really appreciate all of the hard work you do for us.  :hug:

Just out of curiosity, can we have an estimate of when the next chapter of "Waiting Behind the Lines" will be available? That new show on Netflix kindled my interest in Asa Butterfield.   :gikkle:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Someone of your standing need never explain themselves to someone unable to appreciate what you bring to the table. That said, to stroke your plumes back into place after having them ruffled is an honor unto itself.

Remember who you are and what you mean and what you have given through your years of diligent work. Every great artist will have their detractors. Envy fuels most of it.

You have much to be envied by those that waste their energy on such feelings. You have much more to give to those who love and appreciate you.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Comicality said:

Thank you all for the compliments and the support. Today is a better day. Promise.

I'm being serious when I say that I wouldn't mind constructive criticism from readers. Like, continuity errors, or pointing out plot mistakes, or character flaws. THAT I can deal with. But someone just sitting at a keyboard telling me "Why can't you just do what i want and forfeit your whole life for the sake of my happiness?" Who does that? What kind of spoiled brat expects the world to constantly work in their favor 100% of the time? It completely devalues me as a human being. Is that what they think of me? That i don't have friends, or a family, or have to go to work for a living? Do they think that I never get sick, or need to sleep, or that maybe I have does when I just don't feel like writing? 

I push myself REALLY hard with these stories. And when I'm awake at 3 or 4 O'clock in the morning...physically exhausted and emotionally drained from writing for free...and I have to see somebody complaining about how long it takes me to put out what THEY want? Yeah...it's a kick in the nuts for me. I'm literally awake in the middle of the night writing for these people, and they STILL don't get it! And yet, when I ask them to write a sentence or two to say thank you when I post something new, they act like it's sooooo invasive, and they're too tired, too shy, too busy, to do even that. So people who don't support me when I'm working hard to provide them with entertainment as often as humanly possible...they have no 'currency' with me. If they don't donate to the Paypal, or leave a comment, or click a like button, or buy an ebook, or send an email...if all they do is sit back and get free shit all day without offering ANYTHING in return? Don't open your mouth and make ANY demands concerning my output. Don't you dare. You know?

I'm just sick of the leeches. That's all. They should be cheering me on if they want more, not tearing me down with their petty remarks. I would, personally, be embarrassed to look like such a spoiled brat in public. I really would.

Thanks to you all for taking a few SECONDS out of your day to give a damn about me and actually send me some encouragement every once in a while. I truly appreciate it.

And to all the people who are too busy to do the same and choose to remain silent, that's fine. The stories are here for you to read too. But if you're going to be silent now...then just stay silent. Because if I only hear from you when you want to bitch and moan about something...don't expect an answer. Life goes on. 

Could bet you people wouldn’t be so entitled if they had to pay for most of your stories like you have to do a lot of places then they wouldn’t be complaining about how long it takes then they’ll be complaining why do they have to pay 😂 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, HardPointz said:

Could bet you people wouldn’t be so entitled if they had to pay for most of your stories like you have to do a lot of places then they wouldn’t be complaining about how long it takes then they’ll be complaining why do they have to pay 😂 

Don’t be too sure. Unfortunately, when you start actually selling stuff your detractors become professional hitmen with hitpieces from competing publishers. But hey! Business wouldn’t be business if you couldn’t have a little war and blood to mix with the cotton candy and rainbows.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, HardPointz said:

Complainers need something to complain about, and if they can't find it they'll just make it up.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Comicality said:

Thank you all for the compliments and the support. Today is a better day. Promise.

I'm being serious when I say that I wouldn't mind constructive criticism from readers. Like, continuity errors, or pointing out plot mistakes, or character flaws. THAT I can deal with. But someone just sitting at a keyboard telling me "Why can't you just do what i want and forfeit your whole life for the sake of my happiness?" Who does that? What kind of spoiled brat expects the world to constantly work in their favor 100% of the time? It completely devalues me as a human being. Is that what they think of me? That i don't have friends, or a family, or have to go to work for a living? Do they think that I never get sick, or need to sleep, or that maybe I have does when I just don't feel like writing? 

I push myself REALLY hard with these stories. And when I'm awake at 3 or 4 O'clock in the morning...physically exhausted and emotionally drained from writing for free...and I have to see somebody complaining about how long it takes me to put out what THEY want? Yeah...it's a kick in the nuts for me. I'm literally awake in the middle of the night writing for these people, and they STILL don't get it! And yet, when I ask them to write a sentence or two to say thank you when I post something new, they act like it's sooooo invasive, and they're too tired, too shy, too busy, to do even that. So people who don't support me when I'm working hard to provide them with entertainment as often as humanly possible...they have no 'currency' with me. If they don't donate to the Paypal, or leave a comment, or click a like button, or buy an ebook, or send an email...if all they do is sit back and get free shit all day without offering ANYTHING in return? Don't open your mouth and make ANY demands concerning my output. Don't you dare. You know?

I'm just sick of the leeches. That's all. They should be cheering me on if they want more, not tearing me down with their petty remarks. I would, personally, be embarrassed to look like such a spoiled brat in public. I really would.

Thanks to you all for taking a few SECONDS out of your day to give a damn about me and actually send me some encouragement every once in a while. I truly appreciate it.

And to all the people who are too busy to do the same and choose to remain silent, that's fine. The stories are here for you to read too. But if you're going to be silent now...then just stay silent. Because if I only hear from you when you want to bitch and moan about something...don't expect an answer. Life goes on. 

You are far more committed than I am. I write as it pleases me and am happy when I get to release things after I’ve crafted them to the best of my ability. I appreciate and incorporate well meant critiques and it doubly helps me since I work without an editor at the moment. Trolls I have no time for. They are tiresome and need no attention.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

Can I be honest? The fact that you posted this really just makes you seem... more REAL than I already felt you were. You show us your insides, your guts, your bruises, your scars, and that takes B****s. Honestly I’ve always been the type to hide my vulnerabilies and cover up and pretend to be perfect. You know? But I love that you expressed your truly inner feelings which actually just makes you  even more powerful than you were. Maybe that’s why your stories are so touched by others... because you have no problem expressing what you truly feel. Sometimes we have to make ourselves vulnerable in order to become powerful. 💪☄️maybe your words are what others are feeling too but they are too afraid to or don’t know how to express it exactly and since you aren’t afraid, you speak for them and for us. Maybe you were meant to inspire others in this world Com did you ever think of that? Because, whether you realize it or not you do on a daily basis. This world is half dark and half light, half day and half night. Half good and half bad, half happy and half sad. We can focus on the dark or look only at the light. They’ll always be hate with love. What’s matters most is to hold on to those who truly care about you and share the same peace, love, & light that is inside your own heart. What is important is to share those feelings with the world. I love you.

Firstly, he was MINE first! :P

Secondly, Comsie isn’t shy about telling it like it is and if he hurts about it. I’m glad he does because it gives us a chance to publicly support him and his work. That he has this forum to do this is testament to how well he is respected and loved by the greater community here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I'm a lot newer to the site than the rest of you and so I don't really know Comicality like you all do, but what I do know is that this guy has written so much that I've not had chance to read even a quarter of his work and everything I've read so far I've really enjoyed, Comicality is an author of very good standing that many of us new to the site and writing admire and try to learn from. I hate to see Comicality stop writing because of idiots, us new to writing need authors like this to learn from, we appreciate the blood, sweat and tears that have been shed in producing the stories that we enjoy.

Tell me about it if you try to read everything he ever wrote over the last 20 years he’s been doing this you’d probably drop dead trying to remember it all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..