Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty Bird of Prey once again.

For @wildone it's World Snake Day. I'm giving my Personal Chef the day off so you'll have to make your own Corn Fritters today.

The local Fox channel is reporting  that on National Ice Cream Day, coming soon, that you could make a bunch of money on that day just by eating Ice Cream.

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

@wildone Naw, I was thinking of your upcoming plans.

For all gamblers out there, it's National Lottery Day. I have the perfect Tattoo for the cat/bird, a tattoo of a bowl of Peach Ice Cream. Beware, Wrong Way Corrigan is on the loose with a Yellow Pig. For all those who use those little critters know as emojis, it's World Emoji Day. 🍦

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
8 hours ago, TalonRider said:

@wildone Naw, I was thinking of your upcoming plans.

Yes, I will be on the watch for the Rocky Mountain snakes ;)

8 hours ago, TalonRider said:

I have the perfect Tattoo for the cat/bird, a tattoo of a bowl of Peach Ice Cream

Oh my :o will be interesting seeing her trying to eat her arm, leg, or whatever body part she chooses off :P 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

*sends the venomous snake contingent to the Rocky Mountains to lay in wait for the deposed despot* :gikkle:  :joe:  

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Toss away the "Could Haves" and the Should Haves today. You don't need them. It's a tart and fishy day today. LBO will be serving us Caviar and Sour Candy with Strawberry Rhubarb Wine to wash it down with.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
12 hours ago, TalonRider said:

LBO will be serving us Caviar and Sour Candy with Strawberry Rhubarb Wine to wash it down with.

Well we definitely know the blue bear won’t be serving caviar. She would have eaten all the salmon before they could drop their eggs 😛 

:joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
4 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

ice cream pastel GIF by Shaking Food GIFs...another hot weather dessert! :joe:

Off to Dairy Queen to get a 'nana split :P

I'll take the shiny with me for safe keeping :joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
8 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The shiny prefers Coldstone Creamery :P  :joe: 

Dat only in 'merica, not in LPW Land or Canadia :P