Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator

Pecan Sandies :unsure: 

those sound horrible, who would want pecans that have been in sand. gross.

Since everyone else in LPW land is in the hospital for eating Jan's and Val's dirt/sand covered pecans, I will have the shiny to myself :) 

:joe: 

• Site Moderator

Ignores Steve comment and takes the shiny from the Val.

Just for the wildone, we have International Fairy and World UFO Days. May be he will like the Pralines better today. All this is written on Parchment today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

I could close it June 24th, @ 10:25 PM which is now. Guess who the new ruler is 😛 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Actually, it's back to me again.

Hey Leon,  it's World Beatle's Day. In case you didn't know it, Leon is Noel spelled backwards and is celebrated on June 25th. Now for the more important part, the penguins menu for the day. Today, we are having Catfish, with Strawberry Parfait and Bomb Pops.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Now that Jerry has had his laugh, I'll take off with the shiny.

It's Coconut and Chocolate Pudding days, so let's have Chocolate Coconut Pudding. And be sure to share some with your Beautician.  Don't forget to take your Dog To Work today. On the International Level, it's National Creme Tea Day.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
10 hours ago, wildone said:

Hello Monster, did you pop buy to help me reclaim my shiny? :D

:joe: game of thrones crown GIF

Anyone who questions why I call Steve the deposed despot only need look at who he chose to personify himself.  :unsure:  Care for a drink, deposed despot?  :gikkle:  :joe: 

joffrey GIF

• Site Administrator
8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Anyone who questions why I call Steve the deposed despot only need look at who he chose to personify himself.  :unsure:  Care for a drink, deposed despot?  :gikkle:  :joe: 

joffrey GIF

I'm not sure whom that is, I think maybe Game of Thrones, which I haven't watched a minute of to be totally honest.

I just saw a good looking guy (like me) wearing his shiny (like me) 

:gikkle:  

• Site Administrator
8 minutes ago, wildone said:

I'm not sure whom that is, I think maybe Game of Thrones, which I haven't watched a minute of to be totally honest.

I just saw a good looking guy (like me) wearing his shiny (like me) 

:gikkle:  

Joffrey was not a nice person.  :no:  :joe:  

13 minutes ago, wildone said:

Me neither :)  

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
16 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Joffrey was not a nice person.  :no:  :joe:  

So actually he is your good twin brother :gikkle:  

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1