Well she just bought another cat!

I win :D 

:joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

sleepy kitten GIF

I'll take the kittens :wub:  :joe:  

I knew you would, if only to pester Knight.

5 hours ago, wildone said:

Valkyrie, also known as the Pesky Penguin

Only eats at a Kosher Delicatessen

Have you ever seen a bat?

Well she just bought another cat!

I win :D 

:joe: 

Gets a kitten and Pina Coloda.

It's the second Saturday in July and that means it's International Skinny Dipping Day. Cheer up the Lonely by taking them to your local 7-Eleven for some Blueberry Muffins and a Rainier Cherry, or two. At the end of the day, we'll all get together to have some Mojito's.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Oh No. He's reached the Terrible Twos.

Wildone did his skinny dipping after dark so there was nothing to see.

It's Simplicity Day today so simply live the day. If you wear contacts, you can give yourself two Different Colored Eyes today. Eat Your Jello today or wear a Paper Bag over your head.

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Wildone did his skinny dipping after dark so there was nothing to see.

:rofl:  

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

If you wear contacts, you can give yourself two Different Colored Eyes today. Eat Your Jello today or wear a Paper Bag over your head.

I have a whole ton of paper bags the deposed despot can have.  :P :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Oh No. He's reached the Terrible Twos.

Like most boys, he reached his terrible twos at about fourteen months of age.....But in his defense, he does have a happy nature and a forgiving one!

:joe:...and back to the blessed grandpa!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Delaware will not be serving Bean's 'N' Frank's or French Fries today. Sorry Penguin, you're on your own today.

• Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

Back to me from the pouting cat/bird.

Tape Measures will be put away for Nude Day. And just for the Penguin, the pool will be filled with Mac and Cheese. The rest of us will get ours the normal way, by the bowlful.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

We've finally gotten a reprieve from the heat and humidity since that tropical storm went thru last week. It wasn't taking long to work up a sweat with the early morning humidity just walking.

It's Give Something Away Day so I'll take the shiny since Pengi is giving it to me. I'll be making Tapioca Pudding and adding chocolate to it to make it look like thick mud. Then I'll add some Gummi Worms to it to give it that special look.

• Haha 1