Last Post Wins #52

13 minutes ago, RafaelDe said:

Good Friday To All And To All ...

Naughty Good Friday? – Felicia "Fefe" Minor

MeOWe MeYummY😋

Sweet jesus

1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

@Wesley8890I thought I would let you know...Noah completely fell for Pizza Hut's April Fool's Day e-mail.

A sandwich using two personal pizzas as buns with BBQ boneless wings in between. 

Well dont tease him id fall for it too!

• Haha 3
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Sweet jesus

Well dont tease him id fall for it too!

But it said "April Fool's!" on the picture...

I told him that the chicken sandwich war was won, and he was stricken in disappointment when I pointed out the text.

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
4 hours ago, astone2292 said:

@Wesley8890I thought I would let you know...Noah completely fell for Pizza Hut's April Fool's Day e-mail.

A sandwich using two personal pizzas as buns with BBQ boneless wings in between. 

That should totally be a thing, although they should call them chicken nuggets since boneless wings don't exist! :P  :joe:  

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

That should totally be a thing, although they should call them chicken nuggets since boneless wings don't exist! :P  :joe:  

I thought chicken nuggets were mashed useless baby chicks? :unsure2:

hungry bon appetit GIF by Disneyland Paris

:lol:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

I thought chicken nuggets were mashed useless baby chicks? :unsure2:

hungry bon appetit GIF by Disneyland Paris

I don't know about that... some are chunks of chicken, while others are made from 'pink slime'.  Depends on the quality of the nugget.  :joe:  

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I don't know about that... some are chunks of chicken, while others are made from 'pink slime'.  Depends on the quality of the nugget.  :joe:  

Mashed baby chicks -_- 

It's what make them so... what were the words you guys used a couple of days ago? Moist? Tender ? :gikkle:

I guess the younger they are the better quality the nuggets will be. Teenage chicks are like human teenagers: no tender anymore  -_-

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Mashed baby chicks -_- 

It's what make them so... what were the words you guys used a couple of days ago? Moist? Tender ? :gikkle:

I guess the younger they are the better quality the nuggets will be. Teenage chicks are like human teenagers: no tender anymore  -_-

Uh... maybe in France... here it's mainly breast meat and mechanically separated meat... basically the stuff leftover on the carcass.  

All of the chicken in McDonald's Chicken McNuggets is "actual chicken". They are made from chicken breast and a few seasonings, along with a natural proportion of chicken skin, used for both flavor and as a binder.

:joe:  

• Site Moderator

Sneaks in on the sleeping Little Blue One and sneaks with the shiny once again.

It's World Party Day, so we will be having Handmade, Chocolate Mousse.  Wear your Tweed and go look for a Rainbow. Let's hear it for the people who do the Film Score for without them, movies would be quite boring.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

adorable hamster GIF

*dulcet tones of David Attenborough*

...and here we see the early morning warm-up exercises of the shape-shifting cat / bird as she prepares for the day’s full-blown stomach work-outs that comprise her daily routine...  :gikkle:  :funny:

• Haha 3