Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 506 Words
  • 973 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reckoning - 10. Chapter 10

Patrick dressed alone he didn’t trust Adam to keep his hands to himself.

Adam waited in the living room, pacing and checking his cell for messages to make sure there was no problem with their reservation. He had his jeep washed and detailed and his tank full. Checking his watch, he realized they need to get going. He grabbed their coats from the closet. The leather quarter length his assistant Justin bought him for his birthday and Patrick’s designer, one of a kind wool coat.

“Hey Pat,” Adam called out. “We need to go soon to make our reservation.”

The bedroom door opened, and Patrick walked out, moving to the living room.

Adam turned to drape the coats over the back of the couch and didn’t hear Patrick enter.

Patrick smooths his hand across his silk shirt. “What do you think?”

Adam turned and his mouth dropped opened. To him, Patrick always looked amazing, but at that moment Adam lost the words.

Patrick’s creamy silk top hung off his torso untucked. The jet black slacks conformed to every curve on his lower half. He carried his jacket that looked hand made over his left arm.

“You look…” Adam paused.

Patrick became self-conscious as he looked down at his clothes to find what was wrong.

“Beautiful,” Adam finished.

Patrick jerked his head up and blushed. His curls framing his chestnut skin.

Adam moved to him and took his jacket, and without a word he helped Patrick into it. He also took noticed of his exposed neck. “You seem a bit exposed around your neck.”

“I forgot my jewelry.”

“Lucky me.” Adam kissed the visible skin, breathing in Patrick’s scent. Patrick released in his embrace as Adam reached into his jacket pocket and removed a small square jewelry box. He presented it to Patrick, who at first didn’t see until Adam removed his lips from his neck.

Patrick focused on the wrapped gift as a grin spread on his face. “Adam, what is this?”

“Open it.”

Patrick took the box and untied the ribbon. He pulled open the hinged box and gasped when he eyed a necklace with charm with two hearts intertwined.

“It’s white gold.”

“I love it. I’ll wear it always. Put it on me.”

Adam took the box and removed the chain. He opened the clip and brought it around Patrick’s neck, clipping it closed. Patrick finger the charm as Adam came around and looked at him. “I love how it looks against your skin.”

“I love you.”

“Never stop saying that.” Adam kissed him as he stepped away, he gathered Patrick’s coat and held it open for him, Adam grabbed his.

“You’re wearing that coat?” Patrick tried not to sound bothered.

“Well, yes.”

“But your other coat will compliment your suit.”

“You think so?”

“Oh, yes.”

“All right.” Adam changed his coat without argument. He knew it had something to do with Justin, but didn’t want to ruin their evening. He opened the door for Patrick and grabbed his keys from the bowl.

Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Thank you all for reading I hope I didn't disappoint.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..