Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 628 Words
  • 420 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reckoning - 33. Chapter 33

Adam, wearing a robe, found clean clothes lying on the bed. A tee shirt, pants, underwear and socks with his boots.

Patrick walked in wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. “Oh good, Carlos brought you clothe.”

“What happened to my clothes?”

“They had to cut them off you to check for any injuries.”

“Who checked me for injuries?”

“We have a doctor on staff. My father wants one close for mother.”

“Okay. Well, I survived with a few cuts and bruises.” Adam turned and caught Patrick without his towel on sitting in a chair with one leg raised slipping his foot into his underwear. He yanked off his robe, dropping to his knees, Adam grasp Patrick’s raised leg and draping it on his shoulder.

“Adam, you need to calm down,” Patrick said, well aware of what his detective had in mind.

“I survived a perilous situation. My adrenaline is on maximum,” he said while running his fingers along his leg. “And you’re the one thing that can help.” Adam sent kisses down the smooth leg, sending shivers throughout his body.

“Adam, I can’t think well when you kiss me like that.” Patrick’s head fell back as Adam’s head lowered to his reward.

An urgent knock came to the door. Adam wanted to ignore it when a voice followed.

“Adam, It’s Philip. Are you ready, I thought we can go down together?”

Adam’s head shot up as Patrick removed his leg from his shoulder and hurried to get dressed. He willed his arousal down and stood up. “Yeah, I’ll be right out.” Adam tugged the outfit on and laced up his boots, glancing at Patrick who already redressed in his own clothes. “You owe me a makeup fuck.”

“Then I guess I’m in your debt.”

Adam kissed his deep before opening the door. He greeted Philip with a smile as Patrick came up beside him.

“Hi Uncle Philip,” Patrick said.

“Patrick, I didn’t know you were here,” Philip said, stunned. “Did I interrupt?”

“No, we were getting ready. Did Mr. Valdez tell you what this is about?”

“Yes,” Philip paused and glanced at Patrick. “But, we should wait until you talk to Raoul.”

“Fine.”

“The garage is underground,” Patrick said, shutting the door behind them.

“Underground?” Adam asked.

“Yeah, my father promised my mother, he’d keep his collection underground, so not to change the environment around the house.”

“Collection?”

“Come on we can take the service elevator It’s in the back,” Philip said.

Adam held hands with Patrick as they walked with Philip to the ground floor towards the back of the house where a sizeable kitchen took up the space. Adam eyed high-end appliances in a country theme kitchen that his mother would love.

“This is the first time I get to see the kitchen since my mother had it removed,” Patrick said, excited.

“Well, what a surprise. Philip I didn’t know you were here,” Drucilla said stepping into view.

“We’re just going to meet Raoul in the garage,” Philip said, kissing her cheek.

“Detective Potter you’re looking better,” she said smiling.

“Thank you for patching me up here Mrs. Valdez. And please, Adam is fine.”

“Patrick cares for you. I wouldn’t have you anywhere else. Patrick dear, you received a phone call from Mia. She left a message for you to call her back about this weekend.

“I almost forgot. The event, it’s in a few days.”

“Go call her back while Detective—I mean, Adam and Philip go see your father.”

“I’ll catch up with you Adam.”

“All right, tell Mia I said hi.”

“I will.” They kissed. Before leaving Patrick kissed his mother and uncle hurrying off.

Adam and Philip said goodbye to Drucilla and headed down a hallway towards a service elevator.

Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Thank you all for reading I hope I didn't disappoint.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..