Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 606 Words
  • 717 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reckoning - 44. Chapter 44

As Patrick fought off Tony. He remembered his toxic relationship with Gavin. The threats, manipulation, abuse, Patrick didn’t want to face it again as he tried to open the car door.

“Where’re you going?” Tony said, clasping Patrick from behind and pulling him back. “Come on, let’s have some fun,” he said it close to Patrick’s ear where he could feel his breath. Patrick jerked an elbow back, catching his ribcage. Something Adam taught him when they play wrestled. Tony grunted from the pain, not please that Patrick was fighting back. He grabbed a clump of Patrick’s curls and tried to slam his head against the door window. Patrick stopped him by putting his hands out and pressing them against the glass. Tony released his hair and turned him around pulling his hand back to smack his face. Patrick pressed his back against the door and brought his legs up kicking Tony in the chest hard. His back slammed against his door, causing him to cry out. Patrick lunged for his bag and removed the Taser he bought. He switched off the safety lock, pressed it once to examine the electricity bounce back and forward and lunged at Tony, pressing his knee into his crotch and the prongs against his throat. Tony froze from fear as Patrick stared at him, his hazel eyes glossed over with rage.

No words were said as Tony glanced around but lowered his hands. Patrick didn’t move as he parted his lips to speak. “You listen, you son of a bitch! No one, and I mean no one! Is to put their hands on me without my permission. Understood?”

“Yes,” Tony said above a whisper.

“I can’t hear you!”

“Yes,” he said louder.

“Now. You will drive me to my destination and leave. I’ll think about not telling my father what you tried to do.”

“Please, I need this job.”

“You should’ve thought of that before you tried to rape me.”

“Please, I’m sorry. I’ll behave myself. I’ll take you anywhere you want to go, just don’t tell.”

“I’ll consider it. Now take your phone out.”

Tony complied, showing it to Patrick.

“Open it and give it to me.”

“What for…” Tony stopped talking when Patrick pressed the Taser harder against his throat. “Okay, okay, here.”

Patrick grabbed the cell and opened the photos. “Put your hands behind your back!”

Tony obeyed.

Patrick scrolled through the photos. Years ago, in a drunken state he allowed Tony to take pictures of him. The next day he asked him to delete them and Tony agreed but now Patrick wanted to be sure he did. To his surprise, he saw recent pictures of him swimming naked. He looked at the man in disgust. “You spied on me you perv?”

“Hey, I wasn’t going to do anything with them.”

“Shut-up!” Patrick deleted all the photos on his phone and threw it on the floor. He removed his own cell and texted a message. He sat back in his seat, still holding the weapon. “Now drive at the speed limit and keep your mouth shut. If you say one word, I will send this text to my father and your life will be over.”

Tony turned back to the steering wheel and started the car. He reached for his seatbelt when Patrick shouted.

“Leave it! If I can’t wear one, neither can you!”

Patrick collected himself as the lights of the city came into view. Tony pulled up to the Cave’s front entrance as Patrick packed his Taser away and climbed out. He never gave Tony a second glance as he entered the bar.

Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1
Thank you all for reading I hope I didn't disappoint.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..