Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

What is going on?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Is it me, or I don't see the spoiler in that,, C'mon,, that's no spoilers!

We'll have to let Graeme decide if it is or not. If his Kevin finds a certain Echidna spines in his butt, then we'll know it was :D

I've been fairly silent too; I've had tons to do in the real world (including with work) after being gone for a month. I had to replace the water heater yesterday, for example; it sprang a leak while I was away, but fourtunatly I had my water system off so no major mess. It takes me over an hour to get to a store large enough to sell water heaters, so that took time, and then I had to wrestle it in here, move the old one out, and start soldering pipes, hooking up the propane lines, etc.

I'm also working on LTMP 17, which I promised myself I'd get done this weekend. I'm also working on some posts about my trip.

And I do want to add that when i logged in from Venice and saw that the forum was not only not dead, but VERY active, it really meant a lot to me. I'd long feared that it would die off while I was gone (And I didn't ecpect to be as totally offline as I was) and not recover.

Thank you all.

CJ :)

B) .......Propane!! So are you hooked to power or are you running a 20kw w/batteries?

No one touches Kevin's butt! :angry: :2hands: :fire:

He gave me Belgium and is about to give me Denmark. Do you realise that now that I own these countires, I have tons of hotties at my service! :wub:

Ieshwar

B) .......what about the national debt you now owe!! :(

where's the new chapter?!? mamaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn :(

Sorry, it's not ready yet; I needed to make some changes.

I've been falling behind on lots of things; I have tons to do to catch up with work (not to mention having to replace my water heater) and to top it off, it seems I bought back a souvenir from my trip, most likly from the plane ride back; a stomach bug or flu. It's mild as flus go, but not much fun (I don't recommend it as a recreational passtime..)

Feeling better today, so I'll see if I can get 16 sent in sometime within the next 48 hours.

And Benji; Yep propane... Though I am hooked to the power grid, electricity is the only utility available here. Also, due to the road in being an old mining trail, I sure can't get propane (or anything else) delivered, so I haul it in myself. The electric runs the well so that gets me my water, and I usually heat with firewood so that's not an issue (I live in a forest, so there's plenty, which i chop myself).

I've been falling behind on lots of things; I have tons to do to catch up with work (not to mention having to replace my water heater) and to top it off, it seems I bought back a souvenir from my trip, most likly from the plane ride back; a stomach bug or flu. It's mild as flus go, but not much fun (I don't recommend it as a recreational passtime..)

Feeling better today, so I'll see if I can get 16 sent in sometime within the next 48 hours.

:wacko: ....Hope your feeling better

• Site Administrator

Thanks for the update :) Now just rest and get better. The chapter can wait B)

ya, I can understand there always can have little changes needed to precise something that will pay off in a later chapter maybe, :P

Thanks for the update :) Now just rest and get better. The chapter can wait B)

Have you eaten some bad goat and gone mad?!? surely you haven't seen a herd waiting impatiently for the new chapter,,, B) it's just a joke btw,, and CJ take all the time it needs to come up with the best end result.

Welcome Back BeaStKid!!!! :hug:

How did the competitions go? We've missed you :D

It was great...When I get the time, I'll post about them in my blog...Have major exams coming up next week so expect me to go offline again!!! :(

So we've noticed. And we're already raggin on you.

Welcome back.

Jan

lol... :P

Thanks for the well-wishes!

I'm feeling better today, just a little low. BTW, I'm not sure when LTMP 16 will get posted, but it's in Joe's inbox.

Heh, I should count myself lucky; I hate airline food so I'm fortunate that all I got was a stomach flu. LoL.

• Site Administrator

It's been almost seven hours since the last post in this thread. That's long enough :P

I haven't heard if CJ is going to put in an entry to the next anthology, so how about we all offer our encouragement?

CJ -- PLEASE WRITE A STORY FOR THE 2007 WINTER ANTHOLOGY :wub:

It's been almost seven hours since the last post in this thread. That's long enough :P

I haven't heard if CJ is going to put in an entry to the next anthology, so how about we all offer our encouragement?

CJ -- PLEASE WRITE A STORY FOR THE 2007 WINTER ANTHOLOGY :wub:

I do have something in the works... :)

Sorry I have not posted. I had a lot of bad circumstances happen to me consquently I will be away for a while. This came as a result of having to leave my house. It was not my fault but it is what it is. I dont have time to explain what happened but i will be persuing legal action against those people. Working at a law firm has its privileges.

Sorry I have not posted. I had a lot of bad circumstances happen to me consquently I will be away for a while. This came as a result of having to leave my house. It was not my fault but it is what it is. I dont have time to explain what happened but i will be persuing legal action against those people. Working at a law firm has its privileges.

Oh my! :hug: I'm sorry to hear this! Good luck with everything!

**looks at blog index**

Hmmm, still not there!

LOL, he must have taken that same wrong turn I took when I ran off to write about my Thanksgiving in my blog earlier this week 0:)

Go check now!! It's there for more than a day!!! :P

:hug:

Hope everything works out for you, dear friend... :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..