New here

Hayden L

I just wanted to say hi. I'm new to this site and wanted to poke around a lil bit. This site isn't as sketchy as I thought it would be, so I'll prolly post up some of my stories and whatnot.

• Like 1

I just wanted to say hi. I'm new to this site and wanted to poke around a lil bit. This site isn't as sketchy as I thought it would be, so I'll prolly post up some of my stories and whatnot.

Posted Image ..............Welcome, enjoy your stay here!

• Site Administrator

Yeah, I'm curious too! I don't think you have met Krista yet :P

Welcome to the site Hayden :)

• Site Administrator

LOL. I've had quite a few people mention that they'd figure GA to be more like Nifty with some really ... hinky stories and forums. Nope, not the case here. Though I can't vouch for everyone, lol, we're a pretty good website with some diverse members and tons of great info about writing. Welcome Hayden.

LOL. I've had quite a few people mention that they'd figure GA to be more like Nifty with some really ... hinky stories and forums. Nope, not the case here. Though I can't vouch for everyone, lol, we're a pretty good website with some diverse members and tons of great info about writing. Welcome Hayden.

Watch out for this Cia character though, you never know when she's gonna sneak up on you.

Welcome Hayden.

Hope you enjoy the site :)

And you definitely have to pop into chat every now and again, but be warned, it is very addictive :)

Yeah, I tried the lil chat thing, but it doesn't load up on my puter, so I guess that's a no-go for me.

"Curiouser and curiouser" said Alice to the White Rabbit.

What sort of rig are you running? At the moment this is Ubuntu 12.04 + Firefox - and that opens the chat session okay. Not one for the chat side - like Twitter - why say 140 characters, when you can go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.....