Happy GA-versary, Myr!

Cia

Thank you so much Myr and to all the people who keep this site running. :worship:

I found GA through Cia's website and once I started reading the stories I never left. :read:

After reading for a while I even found the courage to start writing stories of my own. :2thumbs:

I have been very grateful for the help, advice and encouragement I have received here and I hope many more author's to come will find the same.

:thankyou:  :thankyou: :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:

• Like 5

• Site Administrator

12 years!!  GA is heading into their teen years, do you think you are up to the task :P

Congrats on the Anniversary Myr. It has been a pleasure being part of the ride on the latter half of the journey and I really look forward to being here for many more!!!

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you have put in to make this such a great place to be :hug:

• Like 3

I found GA and joined the same day back in 2012. I check in (too) many times every day and I really love GA.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you do to keep this site up and running :worship:  :)

:thankyou: 

• Like 3

• Site Administrator

I don't think I would have had the courage to post any of my stories online if it weren't for this site.  Honestly, I'm not sure I'd even be writing if it weren't for the inspiration/encouragement from people I've met here.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the work you do to keep this site up and running.  12 years is pretty impressive, and even though I've only been with the site for a year, I hope to be here for many more to come! 

:worship:  :worship: :worship:  :worship:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

• Like 3

:D  :D    :D   Happy Anniversary, Myr!  :D  :D    :D 

We've worked together a long time and it's been a great run. 

:worship:  :worship:   :worship:   Thank you for everything you do for us.  :worship:  :worship:    :worship: 

• Like 2