Your current song

Bet you didn't know Bad Religion had a Christmas album! (Unless I posted something from it last year and forgot about it...) 20% of the proceeds for this album went to SNAP, Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests. Because of course they did. ❤️ 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Midwinter Graces is tied with Bad Religion's Christmas Songs for my favourite ever Christmas album. 

Midwinter Graces by Tori Amos and A Christmas Cornucopia by Annie Lennox are the only two Christmas albums I own.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Speaking of Tim Burton, I recently learned that there is a whole album called Nightmare Revisited with the entire soundtrack of Nightmare Before Christmas in (mostly) rock and metal covers. Here's Rise Against's version of Making Christmas.

And Flyleaf's cover of What's This:

The whole album is awesome. It has The Polyphonic Spree, All-American Rejects, korn, The Album Leaf, Marilyn Manson, and just a bunch of other awesome artists.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

The whole album is awesome. It has The Polyphonic Spree, All-American Rejects, korn, The Album Leaf, Marilyn Manson, and just a bunch of other awesome artists.

I tried to download your links, Thorn, but was geo-blocked. But the whole album is available when you do a search (US link).
;–)

On 12/27/2019 at 7:38 PM, Fae Briona said:

SP mentioned this morning that he liked older style R&B, so  I told him to listen to Rebecca Ferguson and, in particular, this song:

I told him it expressed a bit of how I'm feeling about "us" at the moment.

oh Fae!
thank you so much for sharing this! it's beautiful
i've added it to my Spotify playlist

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...