Your current song

On 1/22/2021 at 11:32 AM, just4hugs said:

I feel a bit ridiculous posting this song, but the game League of Legends made up a band called K/DA and I'm really into the music since it features artists I like. I keep listening to their songs on repeat on Spotify. This is my favorite one off the album.

Why ridiculous? I liked this a lot. It's catchy and the lyrics are great... made me think of an ex. :P  Thanks for this. G.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Myr said:

Love this song, and have had a major crush on Ryan Tedder for years. He is a master vocalist, but an even better songwriter. Has you seen his TV show "Songland"? He's absolutely brilliant at turning a good song into a great one. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Why ridiculous? I liked this a lot. It's catchy and the lyrics are great... made me think of an ex. :P  Thanks for this. G.

I just never thought I’d be so into a song created for a video game. If you saw my Spotify activity list it’s embarrassing the number of times I’ve listened to it and the other songs on the album. Happy you enjoyed it. :2thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ChaosDevin said:

Ozric Tentacles - Floating Seeds

That's what I'm currently listening to.

Oooh I like it, it's got sort of a... how do I put this... I could see this being used in the Menu of a fuckin good video game. Or one of those Demo Disks from back in the day that you got for Playstation and PS2. 

As for my song 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I normally can't stand anything country, would run to avoid hearing any of it. I saw this the other day and since American Pie is one of my favorite songs I thought I'd listen. Only because it had "ft Don McLean" in the title. I was surprised at how good his voice still is at age 75.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love this song even though it's not really about chicken tendies which I love. It makes me think about this guy I dated for a while my sophomore year. I didn't have any money or a car and I felt the whole time that I wasn't good enough for him. I lost touch with him after he graduated, but I hope he's happy.

Edited by just4hugs
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

@Comicality pointed out Two Steps from Hell to me a number of years ago.  This song is uplifting and if you want to see a cool way the used, check out the Mass Effect 3 launch trailer from 2012.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I've been getting back to my emails recently, and I've been listening to a lot of Janelle Monae because she gives me an overdose of the 'happies'! :P I can't help but to feel energized! Imagine...70's Michael Jackson, mixed with 80's Prince, mixed with 90's Lauryn Hill! Yep! Can't go wrong there!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I think the music video turned out better than the movie here... Florence and the Machine - Breath of Life

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Administrator

Steve Perry - I Stand Alone (from Quest for Camelot.  I just love Steve Perry's voice in this song)

2 hours ago, JeffsFort said:

twenty øne piløts - Chlorine

https://youtu.be/eJnQBXmZ7Ek

I haven't mastered the art of embedding videos ;)

You have no idea how hilarious it is as a Scandinavian to see people use ø in place of o, because it does NOT make that sound in any language where it's a real letter. :gikkle:

Also, the videos are supposed to embed automatically when you paste the link in. Might be something with your device or browser?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I stumbled back across this song last night.  It still blows my mind that a heavy metal band did a cover of a Simon and Garfunkel classic.  And did such an outstanding job.  And damn if the message behind the song still doesn't ring true today...  no one is listening to each other.  Disturbed - The Sound of Silence.  Damn, does David Draiman have a set of pipes.

• Love 4