Your current song

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following song came to my mind when part of my reply to a reader's question about one of the characters in one of my GA stories finished with the words "Sometimes some of the questions we may ask in life just never get answered."

The story of mine that I was commenting on is The Charmed Life of Danny Murphy:

Spoiler

Edited by Marty
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stumbled on ‘male’ versions of songs by female singers, created through software manipulation to lower the pitch.
I had previously been aware of Cher’s ‘male version’ of Strong Enough that adjusted the gender in the song to imply that either the subject or the singer were bisexual.
But that was Cher singing in her normal singing range where there are plenty of songs that are modified to make it sound like a female singer is male.

I looked, but didn’t notice any Michael Jackson songs that were manipulated in the same way, but there’s Janet Jackson’s Black Cat…  ;–)

3 hours ago, Jdonley75 said:

From his apparent age, I'd say he's still a "recent discovery" to his mother and father.

Well, he was born in '97, according to his bio. So, he's only four years younger than me, right now.   😂

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Richard Marx's "This I promise you", you might remember the cover by N'Sync 😛 , I thought it N'Sync song but it was written by Richard Marx

Also, poor JC, he was just as good as JT (Justin Timberlake), but he's no where nearly as recognizable as a singer. (Heck, him, Justin, and Britney Spears were all in Mickey Mouse Club, think of the pop talent that Disney cultivated in the 90's).

Edited by W_L
  • Like 1