Your current song

22 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

This is what is playing for me now. Seemed serendipitously appropriate for when SP gets home: 

What a beautiful song! I loved it... emotional, but told with such a rich and mellow voice. Thanks!

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and gray
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
Shadows on the hills
Sketch the trees and the daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In colors on the snowy linen land
Now I understand what you tried to say to me
And how you suffered for your sanity
And how you tried to set them free
They would not listen, they did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am enjoying Erasures newest release The Neon. I've listened to this release several times now on Tidal Audio in fully rendered Master Quality Audio (MQA) on my stereo gear (also on headphones) and it's a gem. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is from Sam Smith's newest release Love Goes. I enjoyed this quite a lot and I find that I'm enjoying others here as well. In the first song on this release he admonishes those that disagree with his view and actual existence to "load the gun" and I sincerely hope that idea isn't followed up on by those who don't agree.

Edited by Ron
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Naughty Boy - Runnin' (Lose It All) ft. Beyoncé (DJ Aron Remix)

The first time I heard this song was at a party in Shanghai in 2017. When they hit the 'Runnin', Runnin, 'Runnin, Runnin' line the DJ would pause the track and a thousand shirtless Chinese boys dancing below would belt out the chorus. It was awesome. :D 

• Haha 1

I feel a bit ridiculous posting this song, but the game League of Legends made up a band called K/DA and I'm really into the music since it features artists I like. I keep listening to their songs on repeat on Spotify. This is my favorite one off the album.

• Like 1