Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

I'm here.

Time to celebrate the unsung hero on this Global Garbage Man Day. In celebration they will be served Stewarts Root Beer, Apple Strudel, and Cherry Tart's.

• Site Moderator

While the baby chasing grandpa takes a much needed rest, I'll take the shiny back.

Splurge for something special today. If you're not chasing babies today, why not Go Fishing.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Removes the shiny from DDK and cleans it up.

In honor of me, the American Eagle, if you Hike With a Geek and find me, I'll serve you  Kouign Amann, and your choice of a Vanilla Milk Shake or an Ice Cream Soda.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Swoops in and takes the shiny back.

Today, I'm posting the list.

• Site Moderator

Baby must have been napping when grandpa whispered his response.

The Saturday after the Summer Solstice, gather your friends and family to celebrate Summersgiving Day! Todays a day for the unsung hero for the guy who keeps yourr A/C running, the HVAC Tech. The food for today is Chocolate Eclairs and Onion Rings

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

If it is summersgiving day, then I shall make a feast of turkey and all the fixings for everyone in LPW Land!

2019-06-22_2025.png

• Wow 2
  • Site Administrator

Nah, I just served all of you the food :) I see you on the couch with your top button on your pants undone, lightly snoring :P

Mine :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the wide awake raptor.

It's a Pink Day to day. Also, be sure to take in plenty of Hydration. We'' ll also be serving Pecan Sandies today.

• Site Moderator

For once we had a beautiful, rain free weekend here. However, the 15 day forecast is calling for the upper 80's since summer is finally here.

Since it's going to be hot, don't let your Pralines melt.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

As we celebrate Leon Day, we'll have Catfish and Strawberry Parfait today. BTW, Leon is Noel spelled backwards so you know what that means.

• Wow 1