Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Mother Nature can have the Onion today. The rest of us can have the Ice Cream Cake and the Bomb Pop, although we'll have to eat them quickly.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me, again.

For Logistics Day, Alaska will  be hosting Paul Bunyan. It's also National Insurance Day. Gee, I wonder who could have started it?

• Site Administrator

Well I'm kicking off the Canada Day Long Weekend with a barley pop, and enjoying the nice evening breeze.

I even look the part, befitting of a king wearing his shiny :joe:

• Site Moderator
15 hours ago, Slytherin said:

Not much happening in this thread anymore :unsure2: 

:joe:  Mine today and tomorrow -_- 

That's because the players don't play much any more.

Get your Camera out today and take a picker of your favorite Waffle Iron then post it and you'll get an Almond Buttercrunch.

• Site Administrator

King Wildone :joe:

Even the oversized puffin @Valkyrie doesn't show her parts (not that we want to see her parts :gikkle:) much around here :(

:hug:--> Val

:joe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

What he said.

Since this is the last day of June, let's have a Meteor Watch Tonight and talk about it on Social Media Day. We can also show our Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) to everyone.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

The Postal Worker wants to know if you've bought a US Postal Stamp lately. Here's to that hard to eat cookie, the Gingersnap. Let's here it for those Creative Ice Cream Flavors.