Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

After six hours, the shiny is back safe and sound with the mighty BOP where it belongs.

Get Gnarly today as it's All Or Nothing for the Aunt and Uncle's. Instead of your usual morning cup of coffee today, have a refreshing Coffee Milkshake and celebrate Bagelfest. Oh, and you can Talk in an Elevator today.

*gasps* No, never talk in a lift !! I did that once and they all stared at me like I was some kind of freak !! I did wear the Shiny at the time :funny:   :joe:

KING LBO :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Those were the days, weren't they my little blue fiend :)

But we must move forward, and that would be me reclaiming what is rightfully mine.

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Buffalo Soldiers and Parents will be going to the adult Waterpark today. The rest of us will be receiving a load of Milk Chocolate.

• Site Administrator

Adult water park :o Does that equate to nude water park?

I shall bask in all my glory for everyone to admire wearing nothing but my shiny :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
17 minutes ago, wildone said:

Adult water park :o Does that equate to nude water park?

I shall bask in all my glory for everyone to admire wearing nothing but my shiny :)

*covers the shiny's eyes*  :unsure: :joe: 

homer eye bleach GIF

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

See, Drew saw me in all my glory, and approved :gikkle:

You should not call Sir Drew names, Valkyrie, he will be your nemesis for years to come ;)

• Love 1
  • Wow 1