Last Post Wins #48

• Site Administrator

Thought I'd come in and pick up my shiny for the evening. Thanks everyone for taking turns looking after it during day :D

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Now, now, now Mr. Daddy :)

I will resume control of the shiny until in the morning when the gull awards me the shiny again, as the rightful owner :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty Bird of Prey once again.

Happiness Happens today with the purchase of Frozen Custard for one Dollar Day. Sneak some Zucchini Into Your Neighbors Porch today.

Personally, I think that last sentence should read ONTO instead  into.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
15 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Sneak some Zucchini Into Your Neighbors Porch today.

Lots of euphemisms in that statement :P

• Site Moderator

Too bad you only got to keep it for four hours as it's back to the mighty raptor once again.

I accidentally posted todays list yesterday so here's yesterdays list today.

Did you know that The Purple Heart was originally awarded as a Badge of Merit? Visit a Lighthouse today and you just might receive some Raspberries N" Cream.

3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Too bad you only got to keep it for four hours as it's back to the mighty raptor once again.

I accidentally posted todays list yesterday so here's yesterdays list today.

Did you know that The Purple Heart was originally awarded as a Badge of Merit? Visit a Lighthouse today and you just might receive some Raspberries N" Cream.

Well all I wanted was zucchini today anyway

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, wildone said:

Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a Wesleyman :P

Mine :)

You can't take it from me on my birthday im telling😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back tot the mighty, not chasing, raptor.

Grab your Shapewear and lets spend a lazy day in Connecticut. There will be Bowling and Garage Sales to goto. At the end of the day we will be having S'mores.

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Here's a day for all you Son's and Daughter's to tell Presidential Jokes.  The cat/bird will be preparing Raspberry Bombe for us. Today is National Spirit of '45 Day.