Last Post Wins #48

• Site Administrator
4 hours ago, wildone said:

See, Drew saw me in all my glory, and approved :gikkle:

You should not call Sir Drew names, Valkyrie, he will be your nemesis for years to come ;)

:joe:

:rofl:  :no: 

50 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I notice you didn't cover your eyes... :P :joe: 

No... I poured bleach into my eyes.  :P 

:joe: 

• Site Moderator

Even my Eagle eyes needed a Magnifying Glass to see the site. And back to me once again.

In honor of Lipstick Day, the menu will consist of Lasagna and Chicken Wings, with your choice of spiciness (or the lack there of).

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

@wildone rest assured that one of my BOP family members will be watching you night and day.

All Father-In-Law's will receive a complementary Cheese Cake today from Penny. Beware the loud Whistle Blower today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Welcome to August 1st. In celebration, raise a glass of IPA (India Pale Ale). Take your Girlfriend out today for a slice, or two, of Raspberry Cream Pie. Show Respect to Parents today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

The lickspittle apparently hasn't encountered my newly-formed toddler squadron.  They've been properly sugared-up and and missed their naps!  :devil:  :joe: 

• Angry 1