Last Post Wins #48

25 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The lickspittle apparently hasn't encountered my newly-formed toddler squadron.  They've been properly sugared-up and and missed their naps!  :devil:  :joe: 

I have a one year old nephew. I can handle anything. -_- 

Tsar Steve!!! :joe: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

Unfortunately, with my sharp talon's, I won't be able to drop any Water Balloons on anyone today. Drag out that old favorite Coloring Book and have some fun today. Later today, we'll have some Ice Cream Sandwich's. I imagine DDK will be ignoring us since it's International Beer Day. 🍻

• Site Moderator

@Slytherin I think you're a month ahead of yourself. I think there's a day coming in September.

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Since it's Georgia Day, @Wesley8890 will be serving Watermelon and a Jamaican Patty, with Mustard on the side, and Mead to wash it down with. While your at the store today, be sure to Grab Some Nuts. If you up for it, let's go play some Disc Golf.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Well I survived the wilds of the Canadian Rockies, and 3 nephews under the age of 12.

I see that Sir @Drew Espinosa has continued for the fight to our retention of our shiny once again! :2thumbs:

I think @Valkyrie never learned about the perils of the Pied Piper, leading off her legion of rats and then in lieu of non payment, luring off the toddlers from their parents. She shall soon bear the angry of all those toddlers parents with pitchforks and torches! There hasn't been a good lynching in these parts since @C James graced us with his presence. :devil:

I shall claim the shiny tonight :joe:

• Angry 1
16 hours ago, TalonRider said:

@Slytherin I think you're a month ahead of yourself. I think there's a day coming in September.

Since it's Georgia Day, @Wesley8890 will be serving Watermelon and a Jamaican Patty, with Mustard on the side, and Mead to wash it down with. While your at the store today, be sure to Grab Some Nuts. If you up for it, let's go play some Disc Golf.

Sorry all out of watermelon. Gave it all @Valkyrie

• Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Administrator

She is busy wrangling rats and toddlers.

I think I would be more successful herding cats :P

cat dj GIF by Cheezburger

Mine :joe:

• Site Administrator

I am quite adept at herding cats, rats, toddlers, sharks, and the rest of my mighty LPW army.  With @Wesley8890 astute guidance, we've imprisoned your foolish lickspittle in our deepest oubliette in the bog of eternal stench.  :puke: So good luck getting the shiny while you're rescuing your deranged sycophant.  :P  :joe: 

• Angry 2
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

I am quite adept at herding cats, rats, toddlers, sharks, and the rest of my mighty LPW army.  With @Wesley8890 astute guidance, we've imprisoned your foolish lickspittle in our deepest oubliette in the bog of eternal stench.  :puke: So good luck getting the shiny while you're rescuing your deranged sycophant.  :P  :joe: 

Plus I'm been wrangling an army of the cutest creatures from every corner. Even cute birds of prey who won hesitate to pull your hair out and use it for nests...

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Me and my army of bop's took a spa day recently and this was the result:

For Coast Guard, Family, Sister, and Friendship Days. we'll be serving Chocolate Chip Cookies today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

Since I am a benevolent and loving leader, I shall make chocolate chip cookies for  all in LPWland! :D  Even the deposed despot, although I'm sure he won't appreciate my altruism.  :unsure:  :P  :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
21 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

14 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Since I am a benevolent and loving leader, I shall make chocolate chip cookies for  all in LPWland! :D  Even the deposed despot, although I'm sure he won't appreciate my altruism.  :unsure:  :P  :joe: 

How can you claim to lock up Sir @Drew Espinosa in one breath and then claim you are benevolent and loving ruler in the next :unsure:

Luckily before I left, I hired a doppelganger to step in for Sir Drew, so you have caught a fake Drew and the real Drew has substituted exlax for your chocolate chips. 0:)

May be a reason we haven't seen any comments in here today :gikkle:

:joe:

• Site Administrator

Hmph.  I can tell the difference between the real and fake Drew, so rest assured I locked up the right one.   And I gave him your ex lax cookies, so :P  :joe: 

• Site Moderator

Get out that novelty Underwear and then go Work Like A Dog. We'll also be celebrating that delicious little morsel from the sea today, the Oyster.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 1
On 8/4/2019 at 12:39 AM, Valkyrie said:

You imprisoned a FAKE DREW! :PWhich means I am free to assist Tsar Steve in defeating you and your army. :D:joe:

22 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

HOW DARE YOU! :angry: There is only one Benevolent Ruler of LPW, and his name is Steve! 💙💙💙

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor, the rightful ruler of LPW.

It's time for a Fresh Breath of air today. Wiggle Your Toes today then come join me for a Night Out. I'll be dressed as an Owl and sitting on a tree branch near by. I'll also be serving Root Beer to everyone.