Last Post Wins #49

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'll take the chocolate custard and lemonade 🤤 Who else is picturing the deposed despot singing and dancing now? :unsure: :joe: :P  

I am now!!! Bad Penguin :angry: 

underwear dancing GIF

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

I want to thank the academy for nominating my fellow artists for Best Person For The Shiny. Valkyrie, Talonrider, Slytherin, Zombie, Daddy Dave, Northie, Wesley, Aditus and so many more! To know that I garnered 99% of the vote warms my heart. I shall wear this Shiny with all the glory I deserve!!!

:joe:

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty Bird of Prey.

May the Fourth be with our feathered friends, the Birds. This means the the Orange Juice and Candied Orange Peels are for the Birds. It's the time of year for Renewals. Let's hear it for the Weather Observers.

• Like 2

and yet again a proper bird - one with big wings, feathers, claws and a sharp beak :lol: - removes the pretty thing from the Poor deluded deposed despot wannabe cat/bird thing with no wings (waggly stumps), no feathers (slimy skin? *shudders*) and duck feet :rofl:

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

I think the oversize Puffin has had the shiny a bit too long.

miney 

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Let's here it for the Cartoonists who draw those funny pictures of our cat/bird and bear on this Cinco de Mayo. Then we have the Astronauts and Teachers celebrating today. The menu for today is Totally Chipotle and Hoagies.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

taco bell tacos GIF

Tacos for all except the putrid mummy.  He can have all the Pepsi he wants, though :P :joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Hungry Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Obviously nothing that @Valkyrie has ever experienced before :P

'It's only wafer thin' to her (Monty Python reference) :puke: 

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
3 hours ago, wildone said:

Obviously nothing that @Valkyrie has ever experienced before :P

'It's only wafer thin' to her (Monty Python reference) :puke: 

I saw one of the funniest Monty Python  scenes yesterday, from ”Life of Brian”  the   Biggus Dickus scene... Always makes me laugh :rofl:

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And now back to me again.

Let's hear it for the Nurses, and School Nurses, on their days. Speaking of school. set the stationary bikes up so that the kids can Bike to School today. The Beverage of your choice today all with some Crepe Suzette. Lets here it for those who work in the Skilled Trades.

• Like 2
  • Love 1