Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor with his morning cup of coffee.

The cat/bird will have the Corn On The Cob (raw) while the rest of us have German Chocolate Cake.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I like my corn on the cob cooked, thank you very much.  :P  Grilled is the best :) And I'll have the German chocolate cake too.  It's one of my favorites.  :) :joe:  

• Site Moderator

I hope everyone is feeling better after all that snatching yesterday.

It's Loving Day today so here's a Red Rose 🌹 for everyone. In an attempt to keep the penguin from getting to the Jerky and Peanut Butter Cookies will be kept in a safe today. The combination will be given ONLY to the rest of LPW residents will be given the code.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
9 hours ago, TalonRider said:

I hope everyone is feeling better after all that snatching yesterday.

It's Loving Day today so here's a Red Rose 🌹 for everyone. In an attempt to keep the penguin from getting to the Jerky and Peanut Butter Cookies will be kept in a safe today. The combination will be given ONLY to the rest of LPW residents will be given the code.

You forgot the most important day of all.. my birthday!  So I'll take the shiny, and the roses, and the peanut butter cookies and enjoy my day to the fullest!  :P  :joe: 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Happy Belated Birthday. The rose and cookies you took off with were fake to keep you from finding them.

Take cover everyone, if the penguin participates in International Axe Throwing, we're all in trouble. Dust off the old Sewing Machine today, then go out and Weed Your Garden. Today is a day for all the Kitchen Klutzes of America. It might be a day late but let's raise a glass of Rose' to the year older Cat/Bird.

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

I have some leftover brownies from yesterday... I'm feeling a bit peckish myself :P  :joe:  

Edited by Valkyrie

penguin might be munching party leftovers

and licking plates “clean” :puke:

but as the bear already pointed out

Penguins Birthday is over, how sad..

SNATCH!!!

:joe:  :lol:  :gikkle:

• Haha 2