Last Post Wins #49

yoga copying GIF
time for some yoga.. well me watching dog doing yoga :funny: 

okay, maybe I’m watching dog dad too, but only with one eye... :gikkle:

Snatch!!! :joe:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today is National FreeBSD Day. The Friday before Fathers Day is Wear Blue Day. Let's hear it for that little time piece we wear daily, the Watch. If you haven't done so yet, it's time to drag out those Flip Flops. Don't forget to Take Back the Lunch Break today. Raise a Martini to the worlds favorite Lasagna swilling fat cat Garfield.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator
  • Site Administrator

Thanks for the vanilla milkshake and ice cream soda, Birdy :hug:  Perfect for the first day of summer :D  :joe:  

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And now back to the mighty raptor once again.

When Arizona sounds the Gong, the Peaches 'N' Cream and Turkey will be served to all the Fathers first.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I remember being a kid and watching The Gong Show and seeing @Valkyrie trying to do her usual song and dance routine we see every day here. Shortest amount of time for any contestant :P 

gong show shut up GIF by ABC Network

:P :) :D :lol: :rofl:

:joe: 

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Let's here it for the people who keep us cool, the HVAC Tech. To add to the Penguins see food list, she See's food, she Eats it., we have Onion Rings and Chocolate Eclairs. Bet I know what she goes for first.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Recently we had wear blue day. Today you can Wear Pink. Does that mean LBO will be LPO today? With all this heat and humidity, Hydration Day couldn't come at a better time. Pecan Sandies are on the menu for today. Better grab some before the Cat/Bird gets here.

• Haha 2