Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

It's a little known fact, to the rest of you, that the bear is running around New Jersey and Southeastern PA. She's been seen several times. She's been spotted in ten different towns over a ten day period.

Wow! It's a short list today as there is only one item. The Cat/Bird will be in heaven with all the Fudge for today.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Sorry Mare. Your attempt to tip-toe didn't quite work.

You have to Eat Your Vegetables today before you can have any Apple Strudel and/or Cherry Tarts. You can however have some Stewart's Root Beer with your veggies.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I have roasted broccoli and cauli mash to have with dinner and lunch today, so I'll get my fill of veggies :) I'll pick up some apple strudel on my way to visit my BFF, since there aren't any Stewarts near me, but there are near her.  :) :joe:  

• Site Administrator
8 hours ago, Slytherin said:

sphinx cat GIF

:joe: :lol:

What the heck is that? Are you just showing @Valkyrie since it is in the GIF's, doesn't mean it should be posted :P 

Well now that you kiddies have fought over my Shiny today, I shall take it to bed to spend the night with its rightful owner :joe:  

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

What the heck is that? Are you just showing @Valkyrie since it is in the GIF's, doesn't mean it should be posted :P 

Well now that you kiddies have fought over my Shiny today, I shall take it to bed to spend the night with its rightful owner :joe:  

Awww... that kitty is adorable!  Why on earth shouldn't it be posted? :P  Now I'll waddle off with the shiny so the poor thing doesn't have to *shudder*  go to bed with the deposed despot :unsure:  There there, Shiny.  I'll protect you.  :joe:  

2 hours ago, wildone said:

It’s a naked cat! Silly Steve, Shiny is not yours -_- :joe: :funny:

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor after all that nudity.

It's National Splurge Day and since there is no food on the menu today, I guess you will just have to Go Fishing today. It's also Nurse Assistants Day.

• Like 1