• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Greys Anatomy Cut GIF by Rooster Teeth

:joe:

Um, if X marks the spot, why is there a guy with giant scissors and a X denoting a guys 'penile' area :o

This is totally unacceptable :angry:

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, clochette said:

donkey GIF

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

kicking eadweard muybridge GIF by hoppip

Ohhhh, what I could be saying :gikkle: 

And in recognition of his home state of Tennessee :( 😢 😭 

image.png  :joe: 

RIP, Leslie Jordan. Your humour and wit left me gasping for breath after LMAO, literally 💜

April 29, 1955 - October 24, 2022

Tonight, for the rest of today, I will give him the shiny if you all are okay :worship:  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me now.

The Navy will be sailing in with plenty of North American Beer to serve at the Black Cat party today. It might be a good day to try some of the Red Beer that has shown up in Philly. In the U.S., it's National Civics Day

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Loly in the sky

-_-                                                                                                                                 :joe:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Aye. That it is.

Will the First Responders be responding to calls due to Frankenstein today?  If they don't, it will be because of them snacking on Bread Sticks and Chocolate

Here's a little something in time for Halloween, Zombie Deer.

• Sad 3