[DomLuka] TOSOM 9 posted

Okay, now this is really weird especially since I can't find the girlfriend addressing Jeremy either.

*sigh*

Dom, you do realize that your cliffhangers are pure evil and make me want to make all my readers wait for the enxt chapter until I can read TOSOM 10, don't ya?

Okay, now this is really weird especially since I can't find the girlfriend addressing Jeremy either.
From lostone's excerpt below (edited post :D ), we know that "Jay" is Jay to Frank and the entire camera club, but he's "Jeremy" to Oliver. I'm hoping it's a simple tweak by the author, and Jay ("J") is short for Jeremy. Otherwise, I'm so confused. :blink: Maybe Jay introduced himself to Oliver as "Jay" for much the same reason that Nelson introduced himself to Mr. & Mrs. Trust as "Bobby" (With Trust 2) Maybe... :blink: Edited by knotme

sorry about this guys...but if you look back at chapter 8...you'll find Jay and Jeremy in the same room...at the resturant where Jenny introduced everyone to Frank, including Jeremy

Quote below......................

Frank followed, and wasn

• Site Administrator

Still, I'm soooooooooooo confused at this point. Not going to sleep much tonight as I think this chapter over, and over, and over again. Darn you Dom!!!

I'm pretty sure its just one of those situations where there are two people in a group of friends with the same name so one of them gets a nickname. Happens all the time but it did add a twist to the story.

I like your idea, it definately has real potential :D:D

the best I could come up with...Jay used Jeremy's name(and the fact Jeremy lived on the lake) to protect the former owner of Frank's house :blink:

Dom, all i can say is :great: . Fantastic chapter, especially the manner in which you weaved in and out of multiple situations, problems, characters. Nicely done. And as others have pointed out, you leave me scratching my head. I was hoping I had it all figured out :sheep: . Oh well, there's always the next chapter!

John

I'm pretty sure its just one of those situations where there are two people in a group of friends with the same name so one of them gets a nickname. Happens all the time but it did add a twist to the story.

Good theory

Yup Tom is right...

Jay has blond hair and Jeremy has red streaked mullet hair. The only one who is confused about the two of them seems to be Oliver (and some of the rest of you :lol: )

BTW, Jeremy lives off the lake too.

Vic

:lmao:

I think Jay was just lying to Oliver about his name so that if Oliver said anything people would think he was talking about Jeremy.

Great cliffhanger!

Can't wait to see what happenes!

Kevin

I think Jay was just lying to Oliver about his name so that if Oliver said anything people would think he was talking about Jeremy.

Great cliffhanger!

Can't wait to see what happenes!

Kevin

That's what I think too, regarding Jay/Jeremy.

I have a hunch that Frank's father has a big role to play in here somewhere, too.

That's what I think too, regarding Jay/Jeremy.

I have a hunch that Frank's father has a big role to play in here somewhere, too.

Maybe people just call him Jay instead of Jeremy because it's shorter :read::ph34r:

Also, I think it's true about Franks father, who I think is going to end up drowning to save Frank and Frank will never have the chance to make up with his dad

You know, as much as I've enjoyed Dom's other work, this is the first one that I keep rereading and get as much pleasure as the first time I read it.

The other thing is that whilst the other stories have played on my emotions, with this one I really feel for the Oliver character and with Franks mixed emotions in attempting to make sense of it.

The only thing that seems a bit out of place, is Frank seemingly accepting without question the intimicy between them. I would have thought that many 17 y.o's of his type would have felt a bit uncomfortable in this regard even if in their heart of hearts they knew this was their natural persuasion.

bodgy

Edited by bodgy

The only thing that seems a bit out of place, is Frank seemingly accepting without question the intimicy between them. I would have thought that many 17 y.o's of his type would have felt a bit uncomfortable in this regard even if in their heart of hearts they knew this was their natural persuasion.

That's why I once speculated that Frank might also have a doppelgaenger, who was not that innocent. Now we know that Frank tends to avoid persons he feels uncomfortable with, such as his dad or Jay/Jeremy. It would make sense that he is avoiding dealing with latent homo- or bisexuality. But we don't yet know much about Frank, he seems to be consumed with the new situation he has been thrown in. Oliver seems to be the only one he is trusting, which could allow, in Frank's eyes, for some bodily intimacy. And Frank hasn't yet had major difficulties to stop right after the kisses.