Show yourself?

Im new here, but why not put a face to the nick?

You're far too cute to be Russell Brand. Beautiful eyes hun

Oh Hai Dere. =3

-pushes everyone out of the room-

^____^ I'm a sucker for curly hair.

How rude :P;)

It's been a while since I showed myself here, so I thought I'd share two pictures from my vacation. One decent and one terrible. :lol:

This is from when I went to Side in Turkey with my family earlier this year. This picture is from the first day there...

...And this is from the morning after. Burned by the sun(badly I might add) and hung over. My sister took this picture fast when she noticed that my middle finger was about to show her and the camera exactly how I felt about her taking a picture of me looking like that. :P

You even look beautiful with a hangover. NO FAIR

It's well known that I hate pics of myself. Red hair, pale skin with freckles.... yeah, what's not to love right? :P Whatever anyway, I was playing with converting things to black and white and you know what? I didn't look half bad. So I'm going to do something I next to never do... show you guys me. :P Now if we could all just be grey peoples!

Posted Image

Homey, you're beautiful in any colour

Okay, I'm nervous, but here goes nothing:

I'm sure this isn't how I'm suppost to post this but I'm couldn't get it to post any other way. Here is a picture of me just hanging out at home.

Never mind how you're 'supposed' to do anything. You are looking way good beautiful

So....after all this time, I decided to upload a photo as well :P

Ah hun you are so beautiful

Now am wishing I was 20 years younger. Although, if I was I wouldn't have had all those wonderful experiences so I guess I'll leave you youngins to each other and keep chasing Sam :P

Hot, JC, but I cannot say if those are "come hither" bedroom eyes... or.. 'back away bitch you're bothering me.." eyes.... hmm.. Either way, you could look at me like that all night long.. haha.

Taken a week ago when I had a three night vacation together with my annoying

sister who'se staying for a month. I'm currently an oompah loompah... seriously

orange with all the tanning I did. (I was reading a book, and unconsciously

didn't notice that I was turning bright orange.) My skin had peeled off thank

goodness...or else I'd look like I'm moulting right now.

Posted Image

Where have you been hiding all my life

It's been a while since I showed myself here, so I thought I'd share two pictures from my vacation. One decent and one terrible. :lol:

Posted Image

This is from when I went to Side in Turkey with my family earlier this year. This picture is from the first day there...

Posted Image

...And this is from the morning after. Burned by the sun(badly I might add) and hung over. My sister took this picture fast when she noticed that my middle finger was about to show her and the camera exactly how I felt about her taking a picture of me looking like that. :P

I was going to use one of my hit lines in Swedish, but I realized I'd used all of them on you.

Will work on expanding my vocabulary shortly, min söta pojke. :P

Posted Image

How is that possible you're still single, I don't understand. :blink:

Posted Image

Hey, would you happen to have a large collection of shirtless pictures? I adore a nice, hairy and muscular chest.

Posted Image

When I asked my hairdresser something new. She went to say "WTF?! SHORT HAIRT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I approve. You better approve too or I'm gonna cut you.

Gotta love the note!

Et bien sur, la modestie qui en incombe... :P

I found this photo under the reccesses of the folders that was hidden, until I found it today (scratches head).

This was taken just this May when I went to Boracay beach. :D I had to ask one of the servers to get a snapshot of me. God, the irony of going alone. Haha.

I miss going to the beach. Work is becoming too much of a bloody pain in the ass these days. I need some relaxzesion.

Posted Image

OMG! You had me going with your profile pic, but now i have a crush!

Posted Image

And now, im officially in love.

JK :D

Man you're hot!

:/ The other day, i treated myself, as a birthday present, to a fashion show in the Sydney Fashion Festival. This it the pic of me and an Italian girl I met there. Very nice girl! If I weren't gay ...

Posted Image

And a pic they took of me in the "after party"

Posted Image

• Like 1

:/ The other day, i treated myself, as a birthday present, to a fashion show in the Sydney Fashion Festival. This it the pic of me and an Italian girl I met there. Very nice girl! If I weren't gay ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lookin good kev! Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

How cute. You have such a sweet smile! ^_^

I said I'd do this a month ago. But instead, I allowed you puny mortals a few more weeks of rest before forcing to gaze upon my hellish figure.

Posted Image

So what if I'm shirtless? Don't judge my closet-nudist lifestyle!

• Like 1

I said I'd do this a month ago. But instead, I allowed you puny mortals a few more weeks of rest before forcing to gaze upon my hellish figure.

So what if I'm shirtless? Don't judge my closet-nudist lifestyle!

ooooohh!! :blink: Just wow! :D

It's well known that I hate pics of myself. Red hair, pale skin with freckles.... yeah, what's not to love right? :P Whatever anyway, I was playing with converting things to black and white and you know what? I didn't look half bad. So I'm going to do something I next to never do... show you guys me. :P Now if we could all just be grey peoples!

Posted Image

You look beautiful! :)