Jump to content
    Graeme
    • Classic Author
  • 283 Words
  • 1,008 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Falls Creek Lessons - Links - 84. Chapter 84

[Garret French]

So this is the infamous Greg.

Dan the Man certainly knows how to pick them! He’s told us that Greg is straight, and he’s just a friend, but if there is one thing I know, it’s when someone is infatuated.

For the last two weeks, I’ve watched Dan talk about Greg. When he does, his whole body lifts, like it’s filled with energy. His voice gets an excited edge and you can see a sparkle in his eyes. Even if he doesn’t know it, Dan is in love, or at least in lust.

He’s mature enough to not do anything inappropriate, but Dan is in danger of making a complete arse of himself. The sooner he tells Greg the truth, the better it’ll be. I’m tempted to start dropping hints to Greg, but Dan would kill me if he found out. He’s been a good roommate, and I don’t really want to fuck him around.

But I don’t want him to get into trouble either.

Dan needs to get laid. I don’t know how he’s managed to go all season without a fuck. That’s probably the reason he’s become infatuated – sheer sexual frustration. If he was straight, it wouldn’t be a problem – a lot of the girls I know have sisters or girlfriends who could do with a lay. I could’ve set him up easily.

Oh, well. Time for a quick shower and get ready for work. Ivy goes home today, so I need to look my best while I find another girl to make happy. It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Please use the BACK button to return to the main story.

Copyright © 2004 Graeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..