• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.

The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered violently once more.

Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again. As before she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking even more than before.

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said,

'I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you ok?'

'I am sorry if I disturbed you, I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm.'

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. 'I have never heard of that condition before' he said. 'Are you taking anything for it?'

The woman nodded, 'Pepper.'

• Like 5

A sunny day in London town...

sunshine.jpg

It really works! I was a bit sceptical at first but the other day on our walk over the Westminster Bridge we noticed a similar effect on the other side of the bridge! The sun needs to be in a right angle so it might not appear at any given time of the year but nevertheless, it's possible to make such picture without using Photoshop. ;-)

• Like 2

Here's a little something I got in an e-mail.  For those of us who are married, it may resonate......

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

A married man can forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

Puns anyone?

When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.

A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.

When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.

Batteries were given out free of charge.

A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.

A will is a dead giveaway.

With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.

A boiled egg is hard to beat.

When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.

Police were summoned to a daycare center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

Did you hear about the fellow whose entire left side was cut off? He's all right now.

A bicycle can't stand alone; it's just two tired.

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine is now fully recovered.

When she saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she'd dye.

Edited by MikeL
  • Like 1

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'." 

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'." 

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'." 

The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'." 

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well...?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38D breasts, 24" stomach and 34" hips. When she walks into a room, people say, "Oh My God."

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Where to Journalism students go to learn editing?

A Correction facility

• Like 1