101 Things You Can Do with Chicken Eggs

During initiation at college we had the newbies doing that game in which people take an egg on a spoon and place it in their mouth. They had to walk like 100 metres or something. if they succeeded - which one of them did - I'd take the egg and congratulate her. While she had her back to me and was basking in the glory of winning, I smashed the egg on her head and watched as her face turned from cheer to that of utter surprise and a WTF look at me. I almost fell on the floor laughing :P We're good friends nowadays but I still can't go near her with an egg

Keep an egg in the cupboard until you are good and sure it's bad... a couple of months will do it. Then make a hole in it and hide it in a crowded room. Watch everyone give each other sly looks... was it you? while maintaining an air of complete innocence... it wasn't me :)

Well - I was visiting a Vietnamese family ... they were having soft boil eggs

Sounds nothing new right should be with the 101 things right

Wrong!! These were fertilized eggs there was chick in my egg!!

2/3 ready to hatch

They say all you do is swallow it whole... I lost my appetite for soft boil eggs ... at least cooked by Vietnamese

so this is #102

• Site Administrator

You know I've never smashed an egg on someone's head before. I should try it some time. *looks around the room for Cia*

Put egg on my head will ya? Ha! *Decides to test the strength of an eggshell but shoving it somewhere the sun doesn't shine in Hamen Cheese. If it doesn't break, gives him a good swift kick in the rear.* Enjoy getting that out!

Other fun egg use: put a hole in both ends, scramble the insides and blow in one end to push the egg out the other. Wash out egg, let dry. Fill egg with paint then make a picture by blowing the paint onto paper to make abstract art :D

Edited by Cia

another art one: eat eggs as per normal, save the shells. when you have several, crush. (I use a wooden potato masher or a baggie with a couple paper towels and the rolling pin) These can then be used in art to make textures. Just add paint.

Another one: eat eggs as per normal, add shells to the garden compost. Not very glorious, but they do cause the plants to grow very nicely.

• Like 1

do you have to boil them first??

Nope. They even go a little translucent so you can see the yolk moving around if you shine a torch on it. There's probably a video on youtube, just type in 'bouncy egg' or something.

:devil:...........When I was 13, I colored a raw egg and slipped over to my neighbors yard next door, Easter morning his kids went out to collect their bounty. From previous years I had noticed that their dad would crack the eggs over his kid's head. So waited to watch! :angry: But he just looked at it and turned to his wife to ask her if she colored an extra egg! How was supposed to know that he counted them! :D

LOL. You must have been such a troublemaker Benji! Naughty!! Did you get caught or forced to confess?

B)...........Actually, I got caught 20 years later, I was a taking a class in surveying, when we finished the course everyone decided to celebrate by going out for pizza. Unbeknownst to me Ned (the Dad) was in the class, and picked that time at the pizza celebration to nail me on the my escapde. I guess he recognized my name and my face, which was blushed enough to confirm my crime to him!!! :*)

i also love this thing they call leche flan! my auntie's husband's niece always makes it for me when i visit. it's the best! it's made out of egg yolks, condensed milk, vanilla and some sugar!

• 2 weeks later...

Another thing to do with eggs.

Wait for one little brother to fall asleep, preferably shirtless and on his back. Grab one egg and carefully crack open, separating the yolk and getting rid of it. Take the white and dribble it in questionable places and smear on chest. If he does not wake, allow to dry.