Welcome! This is a fun place to be, during the year I´ve been here, I´ve found everyone extremely friendly and helpful. I hope you´ll get the same kind of feeling  :)  

-pushes everyone out of the way-

Hiiiiiiiii, Welcome to GA!!! 

hahaa :) Thank you ^_^

Welcome to GA, November.  This is a friendly community, so I hope you enjoy your time here. 

Thank you... me too >.<

Hi, November! Welcome to GA! We love newbies here, and we don't bite unless you ask nicely. :P

:o lol, I'll as when im ready then, lol

Welcome November.  Interesting name.

It is.. It's actually my first name >.<

Welcome! This is a fun place to be, during the year I´ve been here, I´ve found everyone extremely friendly and helpful. I hope you´ll get the same kind of feeling  :)  

Thank you Suvitar

Thank you!!! *shouts from the roof tops*

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Howdy :cowboy: November

If you have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask :)

• Site Administrator

As you can see, GA is very welcoming. :) Enjoy your time on the site, be it to read, write, or be around like-minded folks.

• Like 1

Welcome

Hi. If you have any questions, just ask.

Someone once described this site as frighteningly friendly. You'll get used to it quickly.

I am! And it is... the people here are awesome...

Welcome to the site! I hope you're right at home. :) :) :)

^_^ thank you

Welcome November! :)

I must say, I am impressed already! You've been here one day and you already know what the 'likes' mean and how to past part of a quote in your post!  I just learned that this past year and I've been here for three years I think. So kudos to you! =)

I hope you enjoy it here; GA is a great place for reading awesomely wonderful stories, interacting with all the talented authors, hanging around in the forums or the chat room (which I'm never in....I should visit once in awhile), or even helping out if you have writing/editing/beta'ing experience. It's a great community to get involved in. :)

• Like 1