The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, Story Reader said:

I thought I would give all of you a laugh lol

In another news, the sexual position called 69 will now be called 96 due to the economy of the cost of eating out has gone up!

I can remember back in those middle/high school ages you'd always suggest having a 68. When asked what that meant you answered "You do me and I owe you one!"

• Haha 5

This morning....

Me: Is it cold out?

Hubby: Oh yeah! (Emphatically)

Me: grabs phone to pull up weather app. It's 58 degrees. Not cold. Cool, but not cold.

It's supposed to go up to 75 today so it's still sandal weather. Temps gotta drop below 50 before my feet will be subjected to the torture of socks all day. (Although I did get a really cute pair of $80 ankle boots on clearance for $16 ☺)

Work started out by me discovering I'd missed a call on the emergency phone yesterday. Water leak that that luckily turned out to be the lake irrigation and not the county water. We would have had to shut off the water to the park if that had been the case. Add in the fact that my maintenance guys who are supposed to be on separate carts were both on one and neither one had grabbed their radio..... well just a little more than mildly annoying. 

Hope everyone has a good start to their week!

• Like 3
On 11/13/2021 at 2:16 PM, Fae Briona said:

Wedding planning is at a point of anxiety attacks and stress -- and that's ignoring SP wanting us to write our own vows (the thought legit makes me panic).

Fae, you will be fine just tell SP what is in your heart. He is what matters on your wonderful day. 

7A35E1DE-8D44-4DDA-ACE4-D28DF94EBE5D.jpeg

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

i hope you all are okay .. i think about you all often.

It's nice to hear from you tim. 

You and Mike are missed. 

Things in my little corner of the world are plugging along okay. Missing my older son, but looking forward to seeing him in May. 

My sister-in-law (well, ex) is coming for Christmas. I can't wait, haven't seen her in almost 3 years. 

Pop in when you can. We'll be around.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Edited by kbois
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Between the high yesterday and the low tomorrow morning we could have a 50 F swing in temps - we've already hit our high for the day and expect 45mph wind gusts later this morning.  Joints are really not liking the shift, but I'll get through it.  SP has been wonderful and supportive. One of the reasons I love him.

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thinking about you too, timothy james.

You and Mike take care.

:hug:  :heart: :hug: 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

What a delightful surprise to hear from you tim! I hope that both you and Mike are doing well.  You are both missed. I've got no complaints. Just chugging along taking things as they come.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All

Hope everyone is well.

I've had my Covid Booster Jab today.

Nice job, getting your booster.

Our clinic system is madly working through our backlog of requests for them for those who qualify. Then it'll be on to getting shots in the arms of the 5-11 year olds (just approved).

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Nice job, getting your booster.

Our clinic system is madly working through our backlog of requests for them for those who qualify. Then it'll be on to getting shots in the arms of the 5-11 year olds (just approved).

The 🇬🇧 is doing well with it's booster, it's available to 50 and overs at the moment. Kids are between 11 and 16 are being jabbed already.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Just got confirmation my daughter, her long time SO and the new 3rd to their relationship will all be here for Thanksgiving. Let the cooking commence!

So far I like this new guy. Treats her way better than the SO ever did. Not sure a third would have ever worked for me, but if it makes her happy go for it!

I'm assuming this isn't the same one from the other week, right? 

Or if it is the same one, how are you planning on sneaking the Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce into his portion of stuffing?  LOL

In any event, only best wishes for your daughter, and a peaceful and Happy Thanksgiving for you. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, spyke said:

I'm assuming this isn't the same one from the other week, right? 

Or if it is the same one, how are you planning on sneaking the Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce into his portion of stuffing?  LOL

In any event, only best wishes for your daughter, and a peaceful and Happy Thanksgiving for you. 

Lol yes the SO is the one from the gaslight incident, but I could not invite her and the newbie without the ass. Haven't worked out the pepper thing yet. Maybe I will be lucky and he will try pulling the "we are going to my sisters and that's final" shit like he did Thanksgiving morning last year. Wings tells me if he does she, Newbie and the dog will still be to my place.

• Like 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1

Good morning everyone!

It's rainy today. I'm really not feeling this whole work thing. I think I'm going to go do some Christmas shopping for the office. 

@Wayne Gray I think your insistent need to write a certain scene is contagious. Lucifer and Gabriel jumped into my brain to say hi and now I've added a new badge to the collection. They're going to be a series. I can't picture a whole story line for them. Their relationship is sort of complicated. I guess they'll gift me with their presence on their own timeline. 

Hope y'all have a good day!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..