2019 Spring Anthology: In the Stars & Snapped

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Here's my story for Snapped. https://gayauthors.org/story/thorn-wilde/black-blue/

(I did click both publish sliders, but then I went in to edit the tags and now it looks like the story itself is published after all, though the chapter isn't...)

I can see the story, but I can't read it, and it says 0 words.

• Like 4
On 5/1/2019 at 2:52 AM, Thorn Wilde said:

Here's my story for Snapped. https://gayauthors.org/story/thorn-wilde/black-blue/

(I did click both publish sliders, but then I went in to edit the tags and now it looks like the story itself is published after all, though the chapter isn't...)

Had the same experience setting it up. When I edited the chapter itself, the 'save' posted the chapter on the Story Updates -- even though the story itself was unpublished. No one's seen the chapter other than me, but my story description has had quite a few views, and even some likes :(:blushing::(

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

Had the same experience setting it up. When I edited the chapter itself, the 'save' posted the chapter on the Story Updates -- even though the story itself was unpublished. No one's seen the chapter other than me, but my story description has had quite a few views, and even some likes :(:blushing::(

Yeah, I noticed that. I think the Story software doesn't like it when you edit unpublished stories.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Yeah, I noticed that. I think the Story software doesn't like it when you edit unpublished stories.

Nah, this is related to the recent software update. It never used to act like this 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Nope it totally messes up things - it also means the chapter wouldn't show on the Recent Story Updates list, if this wasn't an Anthology. But this is an old bug.

12 hours ago, AC Benus said:

Nah, this is related to the recent software update. It never used to act like this 

I wonder if the story publish slider automatically resets to publish when you edit the chapter or the story ? You wouldn't notice that if you were looking at the chapter, and perhaps not when editing tags on the story itself.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I wonder if the story publish slider automatically resets to publish when you edit the chapter or the story ? You wouldn't notice that if you were looking at the chapter, and perhaps not when editing tags on the story itself.

No, it used to be fine. And I think it is fine again; it was just down when I needed it to work :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1